Hire Akka developers
Akka is an open-source toolkit and runtime simplifying the construction of concurrent and distributed applications on the JVM. Akka supports multiple programming models for concurrency, but it emphasizes actor-based concurrency, with inspiration drawn from Erlang.
Software rocket scientist Python/C++/Java/SCALA developer
- Provide projects on time
- Be mindful of customer needs
- Create scalable, easy extensible and excellent quality code and software design
- Develop highly advanced, fluid and comprehensive projects.
- Python (Django, Flask, SLQAlchemy)
- Elixir (OTP, Phoenixframework)
- Java 8 (Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- Scala (Play!2, Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- DB (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Valid, Semantic and Responsive Layout (HTML5, xHTML, CSS2/CSS3)
I have also have extensive experience in SCRUM (Agile) Management methodologies. I would be happy to discuss your goals with you further via Skype, and look forward to collaborating with your organization.
- USD 54.00 / hr
- USD 6900.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Programmer with PM skillset
A passionate programmer with more than 8 years of experience. I provide fully working, extensible and modern (using the best well-known technologies) solutions for my clients. You can hire me to develop from scratch or to be part of your team. if I don't know something, I'll learn it quickly.
- Play Framework, Akka, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Spring Framework
- AWS, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Amazon Lambda, RDS, Redshift.
- Front-End side tech: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- USD 53.00 / hr
- USD 8480.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Senior Software engineer
A skilled Java developer with working experience. Proven expert skills with Java. Java frameworks - Akka, Camel, Flink, Dropwizard, Spring, Micronaut, Hibernate. In memory caching: Spring cache, EhCache, Infinispawn Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Mongodb Messaging: ZMQ, Kaffka, ActiveMQ Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent in communication and teamwork. A self-motivated and hardworking person.
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Full stack developer
Ruby on Rails – 5 years
- create DSL
- create application architecture on top of Rails and without it
- full understanding of metaprogramming in Ruby
- full understanding of whole app stack (browser, web-server, backend)
- TDD, BDD all time
- know different caching strategies
- thinks about application security
- know how to scale app vertically and horizontally
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.