Hire Android Studio developers
Within 4 years I'm involved in Android development. One of my main skills is to create professional, responsive, intuitive mobile applications for Android.
I know how to create quality android apps. I am responsible and always in touch with my clients. These stories when a freelancer hasn't communicated with a customer for several days are not about me. Also, I complete tasks on time because I understand that it is important for you.
I am a responsible worker. I do my work with the full dedication and strive for excellent quality. From my side, I guarantee high-quality work while doing it as fast as possible. I am available to start work immediately and up to 40 hours per week.
Technical Skill Set:
- Good understanding of Core Java, Kotlin concepts (oops, collections and multithreading)
- Experience working with different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (Retrofit, OkHttp, Websockets)
- Experience with offline database storage (Sqlite, Realm)
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Android SDK (Fragment API, Bluetooth/BLE API, Camera API, Service API, BroadcastReceiver, Job Scheduler API)
- Android Testing (Robolectric, Mockito, Espresso, UI Automator, Junit, Hamcrest)
- Image processing (Picasso, Glide, Fresco)
- Google Play Services (Maps/Places, Location, GCM, AdMob/DFP, Drive, Face Detection)
- Firebase (Auth, Database, Notifications, Analytics, Cloud Functions, Crash Reporting etc.)
- Social networks (Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram SDK, Vkontakte SDK)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (Support libraries, Custom views, Custom themes/styles)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Looking forward to work with you!
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
I'm an Android (Java) developer.
I have most 3.5 years of experience in mobile development. I can implement every part of Android development from idea to publishing in Google Play. Let me describe my skills:
- Native Android app development
- Java, Android Studio, Gradle, Proguard
- Android SDK
- UI and UX, Material Design, fast UI prototyping (Figma, Sketch, Gimp)
- Mobile advertising (Admob, Amazon, Appodeal, Facebook, Mopub, Chartboost, Unity Ads, Yandex and other)
- Firebase (Events, Push Notifications, Crashlytics, Performance monitoring, In-App Messaging, Remote Config)
- Bigquery (report in datastudio)
- Social integration (Facebook, Twitter)
- Cloud storage integration (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
- Fragments and broadcast receivers
- Data offline usage (SQLite, Realm)
- Payments (Google Payments, Revenuecat SDK)
- GPS, Maps
- Memory leaks
- Multiple devices (and screen sizes/resolutions) support
- English skills (talk and write)
- Agile Methodologies
- Git, Gitflow
Libraries: Retrofit 2, Glide, ButterKnife, LeakCanary, Robolectric, EventBus, Picasso and other
If you can't see here something that you need, then it doesn't mean that I can't handle it, just ask me.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.