Within 4 years I'm involved in Android development. One of my main skills is to create professional, responsive, intuitive mobile applications for Android.
I know how to create quality android apps. I am responsible and always in touch with my clients. These stories when a freelancer hasn't communicated with a customer for several days are not about me. Also, I complete tasks on time because I understand that it is important for you.
I am a responsible worker. I do my work with the full dedication and strive for excellent quality. From my side, I guarantee high-quality work while doing it as fast as possible. I am available to start work immediately and up to 40 hours per week.
Technical Skill Set:
- Good understanding of Core Java, Kotlin concepts (oops, collections and multithreading)
- Experience working with different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (Retrofit, OkHttp, Websockets)
- Experience with offline database storage (Sqlite, Realm)
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Android SDK (Fragment API, Bluetooth/BLE API, Camera API, Service API, BroadcastReceiver, Job Scheduler API)
- Android Testing (Robolectric, Mockito, Espresso, UI Automator, Junit, Hamcrest)
- Image processing (Picasso, Glide, Fresco)
- Google Play Services (Maps/Places, Location, GCM, AdMob/DFP, Drive, Face Detection)
- Firebase (Auth, Database, Notifications, Analytics, Cloud Functions, Crash Reporting etc.)
- Social networks (Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram SDK, Vkontakte SDK)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (Support libraries, Custom views, Custom themes/styles)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Looking forward to work with you!
USD 40.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 6400.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
- Android, 2 years
- Android SDK, 2 years
- Firebase, 2 years
- Kotlin, 2 years
- Java, 2 years
- Android App Development, 2 years
- Android Room Persistence, 2 years
- Android Studio, 2 years
- SQLite Programming, 2 years
- Twitter API, 2 years
Middle Android Developer @ Hackspace
We build "System of automatization for transport company". System includes several apps for different roles: mechanic, foreman, storekeeper, order.
- Project team lead from android side. Estimating tasks, discussing new business features with BA, Product owner.
- Mentoring two juniors developers. Code review, key architecture solutions.
- Writing core code. Refactoring of legacy code. Bugfix, adding features to custom ORM mechanism.
- Refactoring custom cache system to avoid high memory usage.
- Profiling app performance, finding narrow places in code, rewriting them.
- Create architecture for make code testable. Replacing all implicit dependencies in code.
Environment: Android Studio, Profiling tools, GitLab, Confluence, Slack.
Junior Android Developer @ Hackspace
We build "System of automatization for transport company". The system includes several apps for different roles: mechanic, foreman, storekeeper, order.
- Learn skills from Senior developer.
- Work with UI, create base layouts, activities, fragments.
- Worked with Camera, image cropping, drawing the custom polygon on low-level canvas.
- Adding features to existing applications, bugfix.
- Writing new application from scratch using MVP architecture approach.
Environment: Eclipse, Android Studio, GitLab, Target Process.
Intern Android Developer @ Forte Group
Courses in university from Forte Group company.
- Getting familiar with Android base components.
- Creating graduating app "Gym diary".
- App includes work with Rest, Database, Fragments, custom UI.
Tests & Certificates
Android Programming Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 80%