Hire Apache Kafka developers
Apache Kafka is an open-source message broker project developed by the Apache Software Foundation written in Scala. The project aims to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
I started as a Java developer way back in 2014. Before that, I was working as a QA for antivirus software for another 2 years. I believe honesty, responsibility, and personal commitment are what makes me really stand out among the others. I am result oriented and I try to gain as much as possible business context on the project, to deliver the right solution. I'm willing to learn and grow. Here is a list of my technologies stack
- Java - Spring Framework, Spring Data, Play Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Flyway, (Maven, Gradle)
- Scala, Spring MVC
- SQL DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- non-SQL DB - MongoDB
- Apache Kafka, REST, Selenium Testing, Elasticsearch
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior Backend Java/RoR developer
Java developer with 11 years of industry experience. I have 16 years experience in the IT industry totally. I have extensive experience working with microservice architecture. During the last years, I've done development, deployment and maintaining different mission-critical services in a microservice architecture.
I have experience with Scala and Python and a basic understanding of ML and Deep learning.
As Java developer, I have worked with the following technologies: Dropwizard, Apache Kafka, Guice, PostgreSQL, Netflix OSS (Hystrix, Eureka, EvCache), RabbitMQ, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Jetty, Jersey, Tomcat, iBATIS, Hibernate;
As Ruby on Rails gems and technologies: devise, cancan, twitter-bootstrap, haml, CoffeeScript, capybara, rspec, Heroku, mongoid, SASS.
Database experience: MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
I am equally comfortable working as a member of a team or as a solo developer.
Have experience with development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, SVN, CVS, Maven, Ant, CruiseControl, Jira, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, JUnit.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Senior Software engineer
A skilled Java developer with working experience. Proven expert skills with Java. Java frameworks - Akka, Camel, Flink, Dropwizard, Spring, Micronaut, Hibernate. In memory caching: Spring cache, EhCache, Infinispawn Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Mongodb Messaging: ZMQ, Kaffka, ActiveMQ Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent in communication and teamwork. A self-motivated and hardworking person.
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Full stack developer
Ruby on Rails – 5 years
- create DSL
- create application architecture on top of Rails and without it
- full understanding of metaprogramming in Ruby
- full understanding of whole app stack (browser, web-server, backend)
- TDD, BDD all time
- know different caching strategies
- thinks about application security
- know how to scale app vertically and horizontally
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.