Hire Apache Tomcat developers
Apache Tomcat or Jakarta Tomcat or simply Tomcat is an open source web server and servlet container developed by the Apache Software Foundation ASF.
Web Scraping (scrapy) / Web Developer
A highly skilled and widely experienced IT professional with 9+ years in the development of web applications based on different technologies such as Spring, Struts, MyBatis, Grails, Hibernate, Jersey, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS.
Also I am very experienced in web scraping (scrapy, beautiful soup, lxml, phantomjs and selenium frameworks) and have good skills in linux (installation, configuration, bash scripting).
In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- Proficiency in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, powerful troubleshooting skills.
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
PS: My freelancer.com username is rty567
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Senior Backend Java/RoR developer
Java developer with 11 years of industry experience. I have 16 years experience in the IT industry totally. I have extensive experience working with microservice architecture. During the last years, I've done development, deployment and maintaining different mission-critical services in a microservice architecture.
I have experience with Scala and Python and a basic understanding of ML and Deep learning.
As Java developer, I have worked with the following technologies: Dropwizard, Apache Kafka, Guice, PostgreSQL, Netflix OSS (Hystrix, Eureka, EvCache), RabbitMQ, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Jetty, Jersey, Tomcat, iBATIS, Hibernate;
As Ruby on Rails gems and technologies: devise, cancan, twitter-bootstrap, haml, CoffeeScript, capybara, rspec, Heroku, mongoid, SASS.
Database experience: MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
I am equally comfortable working as a member of a team or as a solo developer.
Have experience with development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, SVN, CVS, Maven, Ant, CruiseControl, Jira, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, JUnit.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.
Lead/Senior Fullstack Developer
I have great experience in Software Engineering (over 11 years) and a great desire to make things better! Worked with different well-known companies (like Cisco, Spirent, Ezhome) on projects of different types, sizes, and complexity levels. Programming language polyglot. Keen to study new technologies and methodologies.
During my career time, I've never been encountered with the situation when something is undoable. Every approach has its own benefits and trade-offs but I'm 99.9%-sure that you can figure out what-why-when to choose in each situation. That's the main point, an impulse in my life that helps me to solve any issue that meets me on my way (not only in my career).
Mostly proficient in the following languages:
- Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Python (Django, Celery)
- USD 84.00 / hr
- USD 10800.00 / mo.
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming