Hire ARCore developers
Quality-Focused iOS/Android Developer
I started out in IT as a QA specialist working on various web and mobile projects. Later on I learned and got hands on experience in Java and Objective-C. At first I use those primary for testing automation, but then I realized that I want to move forward and become a mobile developer.
During the years of my professional career I studied a lot about software quality and most common mistakes that developers usually do. This allows me to produce more accurate estimates for new similar tasks, and leverage my own solutions to make those best suited for end customers.
I have 2+ years of programming experience and took part in dozens of projects as a full stack mobile developer.
My tech stack includes:
- Android development (Kotlin/Java)
- iOS platform development (Swift/Objective-C)
- creating cross-platform apps with Flutter
- Cocoa/CocoaTouch, CoreData, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation, Security framework, etc
- Apple Watch apps, Augmented reality (ARKit/ARCore)
- 3rd party services integration (RESTful, Websockets)
- FireBase, Parse, AWS
- Git, Trello, Asana, Jira, Slack, etc
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.