Hire ASP.NET developers
ASP.NET is a Web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic Web sites, Web applications and Web services.
.NET Developer, Web Developer
Programming is my hobby as well as main activity and I have over 11 years of experience in various fields: web development (both frontend and backend), desktop development, mobile development and some more.
The whole list of my skills (without the minor details) can be divided into two groups described below.
First one is related to MS stack: ASP.NET, Blazor, Xamarin, WPF, WCF, WF, SQL Server, SSRS, EF and more:
- I'm ready to develop any application you need: web app, desktop app with CLI/GUI, mobile app, windows service or just a some library - no difference for me;
- I'm good with various web-frameworks: ASP.NET Core, good old ASP.NET 4, Katana (OWIN implementation from MS) and even something unusual like NancyFX;
- I have mad architecture skills and I can deal with pretty big solutions which, for example, contains more that 150 projects;
- I can manage complex databases, write advanced queries, stored procedures, triggers and so on (i.e. I am strong in DML, but I am not a DBA if you ask me);
- I'm able to configure Azure according to the requirements of your project, deal with the continuous deployment, etc...
Second one is related to front-end web development: bundlers, transpilers, JS frameworks and libraries, CSS pre- and post-processors - all these words speeds up my heartbeat:
- I can create modern client-side applications using Angular or VueJS;
- I can make mobile applications using Cordova or NativeScript (in case you have no tricky platform-specific requirements);
- I have strong knowledge of HTML and CSS and familiar with popular frameworks like Bootstrap, MDL and Pure;
- I'm up to date with the modern APIs like WebGL, WebRTC, WebSockets, Indexed DB and so on;
- I'm familiar with Node.js, NPM, Gulp and WebPack - can't imagine my work without them!
Well, I hope you are not bored so far, let me think what else I have to say...
Ok, I have about 3 years of enterprise background, knowledge and understanding of common design patterns, data structures and algorithms. I like computer graphics and I'm good with WebGL and OpenGL in general, if you need to render something within your app - just ask! Mу primary languages (as you may have already guessed) is C# and JS, but I'm also familiar with C/C++, Java, Python and PHP. I have experience with various version control systems like SVN, TFS and GIT (and, of course, with the services like GitHub, Bitbucket and JIRA). I'm familiar with the LAMP and MEAN stacks, have some NoSQL experience with Mongo and Redis - yep, I was doing different things over the past few years...
So, I think, everything is pretty standard for a geek - I just like my profession and I like to learn something new every day :-)
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer - Web Developer 4
Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer - Web Developer 4 ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC / Windows Forms / WPF
I have a solid experience in creating web applications, web services, desktop applications and crawlers for a any kind of web sites. Last few years I'm mainly concentrated on Project Management, Team Leading and my main goal is reduce the risk and deliver the projects on time and with a high quality.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 7700.00 / mo.
My valuable customers about me:
- "Alex is an outstanding contractor. I can't say enough good things about him and his work. He has great attention to detail and can handle incredibly complex projects with ease. He is always available and responsive, and his work quality is second-to-none. I rate him above all other contractors I have ever worked with, whether on oDesk or not, and whether in the US or not."
- "Outstanding in every respect. Job completed to exact specification with 100% accuracy. Superior attention to detail. Excellent English. Thank you, Alex, for a job well done."
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Web API / C# Developer
11 years of professional experience in software development; Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
Worked remotely and locally in all stages of software life cycle from requirements study and analysis up to product delivery and maintaining.
I can offer you my expertise in front- and back-end development as well as database programming.
Here is a shortlist of technologies I prefer to use: C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Backend Node.js / .Net Developer (C#, ASP.Net, MVC)
Code that does not work as intended is a puzzle that I enjoy solving. I aim to make my solutions always as efficient as possible and of course my code is clean, bug-free and of top quality always.
I graduated from university with a degree in computer science with a specialization in "Automated Information Processing Systems". After my studies I started to work as developer-engineer working on solving automation problems in production and since 2009 I am also working as a freelancer. I am an expert in back-end Node.js (more than 5 years of experience).
Other very high competency skills include:
- Expressjs (with different middleware solutions, REST API, CRUD (more than 5 years of experience).
- Databases (more than 4 years of experience): -- using queries such as PostgreSQL (pg), MySQL (mysql), SQLite (sqlite3), MongoDB (mongodb) -- using query builder (knex) -- using ORM (sequlize, mongoose)
- Web scraping with cheerio, puppeteer (more than 2 years of experience)
- Any custom backend code
- Windows, LINUX (C#, Qt) (more than 10 years of experience)
- Web applications (ASP.NET, MVC/Web API) (more than 6 years of experience)
Web development, backend and frontend, is not only my studies, my career but also my hobby which I enjoy. I am intrigued by the workings of different coding languages, even code I am not (yet) familiar with.
Maximum client satisfaction is what is my main objective. I recommend and I implement the best custom solutions for your project (please see the testimonials from my previous clients).
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
I work mainly on my own development projects. However, I occasionally work on external projects, not just for the fee, but also to maintain, improve and verify my development skills. My current passion is iPhone application programming, as well as Android and other mobile platforms.
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
Top rated iOS/Android (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin)
100% project complete rate! Top rated developer! 12 years experience in application development! Projects from 500 to 100,000. Click HIRE and I will bring your idea to life!
And a little bit of technical info about me (don't forget to ask if you looking for something specific):
- Swift & Objective-C (iOS)
- Java & Kotlin (Android)
- React Native, Xamarin (cross-platform)
Playing with AI and our reality:
- ARKit, ARCore
- Object tracking
- Object recognition
Daily communication, weekly demos, Agile environment.
Thanks for visiting my profile, I already like you, hope you feel the same!
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.