Hire Asynchronous I/O developers
Asynchronous I/O, or non-blocking I/O, is a form of input/output processing that permits other processing to continue before the transmission has finished.
Software rocket scientist Python/C++/Java/SCALA developer
- Provide projects on time
- Be mindful of customer needs
- Create scalable, easy extensible and excellent quality code and software design
- Develop highly advanced, fluid and comprehensive projects.
- Python (Django, Flask, SLQAlchemy)
- Elixir (OTP, Phoenixframework)
- Java 8 (Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- Scala (Play!2, Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- DB (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Valid, Semantic and Responsive Layout (HTML5, xHTML, CSS2/CSS3)
I have also have extensive experience in SCRUM (Agile) Management methodologies. I would be happy to discuss your goals with you further via Skype, and look forward to collaborating with your organization.
- USD 54.00 / hr
- USD 6900.00 / mo.