Hire Atlassian JIRA developers
JIRA is a bug, issue tracking, and project management system developed by Atlassian Software Systems. Rather than an acronym, JIRA is a truncation of Gojira the Japanese name for Godzilla.
Senior Test Automation Architect
8 years of expiriance in Automation Software testing.
Wide range of automated testing, software testing expertise & QA skills.
Areas of expertise:
- Selenium WebDriver, Test Complete, QTP, Visual Studio CodedUI;
- SpeckFlow, JBehave;
- xUnit systems: TestNG, NUnit, MbUnit, JUnit, MSTest, PyTest;
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS;
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclips, IntelijIDEA;
- Bug tracker: Jira, Fogbugz, TFS, HP;
- Test case management tools: TestLink, TestRail, Jira Zephyr;
- VCS: Git, TFS, SVN, GitHub;
- SQL - Programming languages: Java, Python, C#;
- RestAPI, RestAssured;
- JiraAPI, TestRail API, Zephyr API, TestLink API;
- EUR 26.00 / hr
- EUR 4200.00 / mo.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
QA test engineer (Manual / Automation)
2,5 years of experience in the QA area
ISTQB certified tester foundation level
✔ Test documentation: bug reports, check-lists, test cases, test summary reports, test plans ✔ Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, MantisBT, YouTrack ✔ Automation: TypeScript (Protractor + Cucumber-JS), webdriver.io (mocha + chai), cypress.io ✔ API testing: Postman ✔ Databases: Microsoft Access, MySQL ✔ CI: Jenkins, Travis CI, docker ✔ CVS: Git + Bitbucket
Devices for testing:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6
- iPhone 7 Plus - iOS 12.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Android 7.0
- Nomi W10100 - Windows 10 home (64 bit)
- iPhone 8 - iOS 11.2.5
- iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 9.3.5
- iPhone X Grey 9.55 - iOS 11.2.6
- iPhone 5S - iOS 11.2.6
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
- Dell Inspirion 7567 - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- Google Pixel - Android 8.0.0
- Asus K53SD - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Sony Xperia G3112 - Android 8.0.0
- EUR 21.00 / hr
- EUR 3400.00 / mo.
Senior iOS Developer
I have more then 8 years experience of iOS and 2 years experience with Android.
My specializations are business and social apps.
In the work I rely on several principles:
• Architecture of application should be properly designed and must allow easily extend and change parts of a application.
• Following the workflow, so that will be achieved maximally precise execution of the task within the given time frame.
• It is important to have a deep knowledge of applied technologies, to use all its features.
• It is necessary to keep up with the latest technologies and innovations that will help solve essential problems the most appropriate way.
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
QA Engineer / Security Tester
Hello. I am a QA Engineer from Ukraine. I have 14 years experience of work in IT. Last 3 years I have been working as a QA Engineer and Team Lead of the QA Department in IT-company. My main skill is testing but also I have experience in administration of Windows, Linux, and network devices. I perform UI/UX testing, load testing (JMeter), API testing (Postman), functional testing of websites, desktop applications and mobile applications. One of the main directions of my work is the testing of games for different platforms (desktop and mobile). From time to time I conduct security testing of websites. For this, I use Kali Linux and various utilities for penetration testing (Arachni, Nicto, OWASP ZAP, Nessus etc.). I develop testing documentation. I work with Atlassian Jira, Asana, Youtrack, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Basecamp, Airtable, Testlink, TestRail. For communication with the team, I use various messengers.
My testing environment
Desktops: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP Linux Ubuntu 19.04 macOS "High Sierra" 10.13.6
Tablets: Asus ZenPad 10, 10.1'', screen 1280x800, Android 7.0 Lenovo Tab3-710l, 3G, 7", screen 1024x600, Android 5.1
Smartphones: iPhone 6s, 4.7", iOS 12.3.1 iPhone 5s, 4", iOS 11.4.1 iPhone 4s, 3.5", iOS 9.3.5 TP-Link Neffos C9a, 5.45", Android 8.1 Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) J730, 5.5'', Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 5.1", Android 7.0
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
I have more than 3 years of experience in software testing.
I have strong understanding of software development life cycle and Quality Assurance.
I have strong analytical skills and strong knowledge in software testing principles and methodologies.
I am resolute, full of energy and initiatives, communicative, reliable and very responsible person.
- USD 23.00 / hr
- USD 3700.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer | Manual Software Testing
✔ 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Manual Testing experience ✔ Master degree of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) ✔ 8+ Years of extensive experience in Manual testing and Business Analysis ✔ Responsible for the planning, executing and reporting of formal testing ✔ My experience:
- Analyzing business requirements and
- Transforming them into test plan with regards to the testing scope of the project
- Authoring of test cases
- Testing time estimation
- Performing the types of testing such as Exploratory, Functional, System, Regression
- Clear and informative bug reports
- Using bug-tracking system (JIra, Trello, Gitlab)
- Good knowledge in testing techniques and methodologies
- 8+ years experience in testing.
✔ Skills: Jira, Trello, Gitlab, Fire Bug, Google Analytics, E-Commerce, CMS: WordPress, Drupal; Agile\Scrum methodologies, Test Documentation creation and analysis, Issue Investigation, Gherkin, good team-player as well as solo, flexible, fastlearner, sociable, communicative, eager to learn new methods and tools.
If you do not see the skill needed for the project - I'm open for the new technologies and I am sure I can master it quick enough.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
- Expert in manual testing (functional, smoke, regression, integration, UI/UX) and test design (Creation of test suites/scenarios), web testing, mobile testing,
- Middle in SoapUI
- Beginner in Java, C++, PHP
I am a QA Engineer experienced in analysis and investigation of bugs, review of Requirement Specifications. Using JIRA and Yodiz as bug tracking systems, also using Windows and Linux with many browsers for web testing.
Qualification includes 5+ years experience in QA.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.