Hire Automated Testing developers
In software engineering, software testing automated testing is that which is performed, to an extent, by a computer.
Senior Test Automation Architect
8 years of expiriance in Automation Software testing.
Wide range of automated testing, software testing expertise & QA skills.
Areas of expertise:
- Selenium WebDriver, Test Complete, QTP, Visual Studio CodedUI;
- SpeckFlow, JBehave;
- xUnit systems: TestNG, NUnit, MbUnit, JUnit, MSTest, PyTest;
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS;
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclips, IntelijIDEA;
- Bug tracker: Jira, Fogbugz, TFS, HP;
- Test case management tools: TestLink, TestRail, Jira Zephyr;
- VCS: Git, TFS, SVN, GitHub;
- SQL - Programming languages: Java, Python, C#;
- RestAPI, RestAssured;
- JiraAPI, TestRail API, Zephyr API, TestLink API;
- EUR 26.00 / hr
- EUR 4200.00 / mo.
Automated testing | Test process design | Responsible for Quality
QA Lead | Automated testing for Web, Mobile, API | Full-cycle testing | QA process setup | Performance, Load, Stress testing | Responsibility for Quality on your project.
I am a Senior TECH Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 9 years of experience(wow, the time runs so quick; it's already 8 years passed.... huh).
For my career, I have tested various number of applications with a different level of complexity. I am good in tech tasks(automated, performance and load, low-level) as well as in manual testing test documentation, and test process design.
I like the challenges, and when I find a solution for every complex task, I am “on the seventh heaven” :-). My background and expertise allow me to say that I will be a valuable part of your team.
- EUR 34.00 / hr
- EUR 5400.00 / mo.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
Senior Automation/Manual/Performance QA | Team lead. Mobile/Web Apps
I'm experienced performance and automation engineer. I fully understand SDLC and can provide testing from scratch (manual and automation). I'm using different approaches in tests creation (DDT, BDD etc) which can be the best for customer. My responsibilities were create scripts for functional, UI, performance testing, getting and analyzing results, create reports, communicating with developers and different kind of managers.
Here's a list of my available devices : Apple iPhone 6 - iOS 12.1.4 iPhone SE - iOS 12.1.4 Iphone 5s - iOS 12.1.4 iPad mini 2 - iOS 12.1.4 (13C75) Apple Watch sport 42 mm
Android Samsung S6 - Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G 361H - Android 5.1.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 7 tablet - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 4 - Android 5.1.1
Platforms : Windows 10 x64 , MacOS Browsers : Chrome , FireFox, IE 9-11, Edge, Opera, Safari
- EUR 33.00 / hr
- EUR 5300.00 / mo.
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
Sr ISTQB Automated QA: Selenium, Appium, Protractor, Capybara, JS, API
I am a fan of best practices and integrated solutions(e.g. complete test ecosystem implementation(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins/Bamboo+automated tests into one system). I have over 10 years of QA experience. Huge experience in manual and automation testing using different solutions and practices.
Quick facts about me:
- Full-cycle testing, Automated testing for Web, Mobile and API
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
- 17 000 hours of work done
- 10 years in QA, Complex QA Solutions
- Independent Testing * 5-Stars Feedback, 100% Job Success Rate
- Top-Rated QA with on-time delivery
WEB AUTOMATED TESTING:
☞ Mobile(Appium, Calabash, BrowserStack, SauceLabs) ☞ JS(WebDriver.io, Codecept.JS, Protractor, mocha) ☞ Ruby(pure Selenium, Watir, Capybara, Cucumber) ☞ Python(Selenium, Lettuce, Allure) ☞ PHP(Codeception, Behat) ☞ Java(pure selenium, Appium, EasyB, JBehave, Cucumber) ☞ C#(pure selenium, CodedUI, WebAII(Telerik))
PERFORMANCE / LOAD / STRESS TESTING: ☞ JMeter ☞ NeoLoad ☞ BlazeMeter
I implemented CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION(Jenkins, Bamboo, CC, Go, TeamCity etc) solutions with acceptance testing frameworks:
☞ Cucumber ☞ Codeception ☞ Fitness ☞ Thucydides ☞ Jbehave ☞ EasyB
☞ BrowserStack ☞ SauceLabs ☞ AWS Device Farm for running tests in cloud.
Also I've performed the development process streamlining, requirements creation, managing of human resource, test documentation development, etc. I passed successfully ISTQB Foundation level exams and received ISTQB certificate.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.
Senior IT Software Engineer \ Quality Assurance | 6+ Years Experience
I'm experiencing with emphasis on Quality Assurance with Web based, Client/Server and Standalone applications with strong businesses and technical knowledge. Well versed with QA standards and methodologies, hands-on knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
I have some facts that will help you to stop the search and hire the specialist you need:
• 6 years experience of Quality Assurance;
• Adjust and configuration of a various emulators for the test systems; • Performed test estimation efforts; • USA VISA(B1 - Business type, exp. 13.08.2020)
Test Techics: Functional Integration Regression Performance User Acceptance testing UI testing API testing Browser compatibility testing Application Security testing
System & Networking: Git Web Services CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity) Unix/Linux Systems Networks Administration Virtualization XML JSON REST API HTTP SFTP SSH
IT Methodologies: Agile SCRUM Waterfall Test Driven Development Behavior Driven Development
Software Development: Java (able to read a code) Python (able to read a code)
Databases: PostgreSQL MySQL DB2
Languages: English (Professional) Russian (Native)
- USD 27.00 / hr
- USD 4300.00 / mo.
QA Specialist Manual / Automated
Detail-oriented and seasoned professional with more than six years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, validation, and verification. Well-versed in reviewing software requirement specifications, as well as identifying, creating, and implementing test scenarios, case, and scripts for various projects. Proficient with regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing. Expert at simultaneously managing multiple projects while meeting commitments and strict deadlines. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal skills in building positive work relationships with clients and professionals of all levels.
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing • Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases • Experienced in test result and defect analysis • Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product • Proven hands-on experience in testing web-based applications • Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills • Exceptionally high attention to details • Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
Automated testing: Selenium (including Page Object pattern), Capybara-WebKit, Codeception, Protractor, Webium
Version Control: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, iOS, Android, BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, PivotalTracker, Trello, BugZilla, Radmine, Asana etc
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Lettuce
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Matrices. TestRails
Programming langs and etc: Ruby, PHP, JS, Java, C#, Python, CSS, HTML, Xpath
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.
Senior Full-cycle Web/Mobile QA engineer, Automated Testing
I have overall 10+ years of working experience. On most of the projects I build QA process from scratch and was responsible for Quality of the project.
Quick facts about me:
- Huge experience in Full-Cycle Quality Assurance and testing
- Great experience in Automated testing for Web and Mobile;
- Complete test ecosystem setup(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins+Auto tests)
- Low level API testing;
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
During my carrier I created a huge number of test suites from scratch. I played Automation Architecture role on many projects. I have few dozen of physical mobile devices.
I like challenges ;-)
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
Experienced QA Engineer/Software Tester
About 5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control. Master’s degree in Software Engineering. Skills&Experience:
- manual testing;
- performance (JMeter)
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
- automation testing (Selenium+java+TestNG);
- USD 29.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.