Hire Automation developers
Automation or automatic control, is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships, aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention.
QA test engineer (Manual / Automation)
2,5 years of experience in the QA area
ISTQB certified tester foundation level
✔ Test documentation: bug reports, check-lists, test cases, test summary reports, test plans ✔ Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, MantisBT, YouTrack ✔ Automation: TypeScript (Protractor + Cucumber-JS), webdriver.io (mocha + chai), cypress.io ✔ API testing: Postman ✔ Databases: Microsoft Access, MySQL ✔ CI: Jenkins, Travis CI, docker ✔ CVS: Git + Bitbucket
Devices for testing:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6
- iPhone 7 Plus - iOS 12.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Android 7.0
- Nomi W10100 - Windows 10 home (64 bit)
- iPhone 8 - iOS 11.2.5
- iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 9.3.5
- iPhone X Grey 9.55 - iOS 11.2.6
- iPhone 5S - iOS 11.2.6
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
- Dell Inspirion 7567 - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- Google Pixel - Android 8.0.0
- Asus K53SD - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Sony Xperia G3112 - Android 8.0.0
- EUR 21.00 / hr
- EUR 3400.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer/Manual/Automation
I am detail oriented professional QA engineer with:
- 5 years of experience in Manual testing
- 2.5 years of experience in Automation testing I can test everything and able to find defects that others won’t find because I highly competent technically.
During my career I worked on various types of projects: Blockchain - based projects, Corporate Business apps, Booking systems, Travel-solution projects, E-commerce, News portals, Educational portals, Mobile games, etc.
- Functional testing;
- Web testing;
- Mobile testing;
- Domain testing;
- E2E testing;
- Pixel perfect testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Localization testing;
- UI/UX testing;
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing;
- TestLink, TestRail;
- Jira, Trello.
- Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/Maven;
- Selenium grid;
- Galen Framework;
- Intellij IDEA.
- CI: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Test documentation authoring;
- Business requirements testing and clarification;
- HTML/CSS, XML, JSON;
- Fluent English;
I can work from 7 PM till 01 AM (UTC +3).
My preference is long term-cooperation, because this helps to learn all company products and people which play important role in successful understanding and cooperation.
I work with next devices:
- Android (5.0.1, 5.1.1, 8.1.0);
- Laptop (Windows 7);
- Desktop (Windows 10);
- Laptop (MacOS Mojave);
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2)
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.