Hire Backend Development developers
Senior Python Developer
Full stack developer with exceptional technical background and deep knowledge in Python, Django, Flask. Looking for a reliable individual or company to get committed to creating world-class applications on long-term and preferrably full-time basis.
Python2/3/NodeJS Django REST/Tornado/Twisted/Flask RESTful WebServices PgSQL/pgpool-II, SQlite, MySQL, NoSQL AWS - VPC, EC2, load-balancing, messaging with SQS, Autoscaling Architectures apache2/nginx Linux/Bash scripting SQLAlchemy SVN, GIT Agile/Scrum Methodologies
Preferred workflow: Jira, Trello/Basecamp + Git
I am easy to communicate with and can work either independently or inside a team when the need arises.
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 5100.00 / mo.
Senior Software Engineer (Python / Django)
Python developer who is specialized in web development with Django. I started my professional career when I was 20 (2012). Some of the interesting areas I was working in are, inter alia, face recognition, gathering information from pictures, comparing faces on images.
During my backend work, I was also DevOps, it's not my main area of competence but I've got some experience with Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Fabric, AWS (S3 and EC2).
Backend development is really important for most of the projects but really often backend without frontend is worth nothing. That's why I decided to start working on this side of the project as well. I tried to implement applications using AngularJS (1), ReactJS and obviously HTML and CSS, I'm not so good at it (especially with styling) but I'm still involving to be better frontend developer and eventually become full stack developer.
- USD 59.00 / hr
- USD 7500.00 / mo.
Web Developer - Blockchain, Golang, Laravel, Yii, Express, Hapi, Koa
✔️ Senior Full Stack Developer with 10 Years Experience in Back-end and Front-end. ✔️ 50+ Hours Available a Week. ✔️ High Quality, Perfect Result, In Time.
🔁 BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contract, ERC Token Development / Audit
- ICO WhitePaper & Web Development
- Crypto Exchange / Trading / Forex Development
- Go / Golang, C / C++
💬 BOT DEVELOPMENT
- Trading Bot
- Arbitrage Bot
- Chat Bot (Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram)
📊 WEB DEVELOPMENT
- PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, Symfony, Zend, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Maven, etc
- Python, Django, Flask, etc
- C# & ASP.NET, Silverlight
📅 DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- RDBMS - MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle
- NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j, InfoGrid
- GraphQL, SPARQL
📈 SERVER MANAGEMENT
- AWS EC2 / S3, Godaddy, Bluehost, Digital Ocean, etc
- Apache, MS IIS, Tomcat
- Ubuntu, Linux, MacOS, Windows
- USD 72.00 / hr
- USD 9200.00 / mo.
Senior Certified Java/JEE developer
Over the last 11 years, I have developed a wide range of applications using Java technologies.
- Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, Apache Wicket, Apache Struts;
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- USD 27.00 / hr
- USD 3400.00 / mo.
Java / J2EE Developer
I have over 6 years of experience in the information technology industry. Worked in object oriented programming using Java programming language, MySQL and DB2 databases, Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows Xp operating systems. Last four years I've worked as java developer on J2EE Client-servers projects. Before that two years worked as a systems administrator in the internet service provider company.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Senior Backend Java/RoR developer
Java developer with 11 years of industry experience. I have 16 years experience in the IT industry totally. I have extensive experience working with microservice architecture. During the last years, I've done development, deployment and maintaining different mission-critical services in a microservice architecture.
I have experience with Scala and Python and a basic understanding of ML and Deep learning.
As Java developer, I have worked with the following technologies: Dropwizard, Apache Kafka, Guice, PostgreSQL, Netflix OSS (Hystrix, Eureka, EvCache), RabbitMQ, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Jetty, Jersey, Tomcat, iBATIS, Hibernate;
As Ruby on Rails gems and technologies: devise, cancan, twitter-bootstrap, haml, CoffeeScript, capybara, rspec, Heroku, mongoid, SASS.
Database experience: MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
I am equally comfortable working as a member of a team or as a solo developer.
Have experience with development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, SVN, CVS, Maven, Ant, CruiseControl, Jira, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, JUnit.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Senior Java/JSP/Struts/Spring Developer
Over the last 20 years, I followed Java history, from 1.0 till current 8-th version. I started with applets and later used many different framework and technologies based on it: XML parsers, XSL translators, Spring Framework, several Apache products (commons, POI, etc.). Later I'm working mainly on server technologies: EJB, XML web services, REST services. I took part in development of subsystems, that intercommunicate using XML-RPC and REST, assess SQL and Big Data databases.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.
Advanced Java EE/Spring Developer
Web services and backend development with Java EE technology stack is my specialization. I am a perfect fit for your requirements if you are looking for scrupulous, hard-working Java developer who cherishes your business goals. I like to write clean code with reasonable code coverage using JUnit and Mockito.
- Spring Framework
- Struts1, Struts2
- JPA, Hibernate
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle
- Unit testing (JUnit)
- Build tools: Ant, Maven
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Web Scraping (scrapy) / Web Developer
A highly skilled and widely experienced IT professional with 9+ years in the development of web applications based on different technologies such as Spring, Struts, MyBatis, Grails, Hibernate, Jersey, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS.
Also I am very experienced in web scraping (scrapy, beautiful soup, lxml, phantomjs and selenium frameworks) and have good skills in linux (installation, configuration, bash scripting).
In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- Proficiency in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, powerful troubleshooting skills.
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
PS: My freelancer.com username is rty567
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Seasoned professional focused on Swift / Cocoa programming for macOS and iPhone/iPad app development using Swift / Cocoa Touch. Reliable, trustworthy, and committed, continuously striving for improvement in the development process for the team as well as individually.
Continuous experience in all SDLC phases of off-the-shelf, in-house, and external projects;
Emphasis on UX/UI, object-oriented design, code reuse, and design patterns;
Good database design skills gained through many years of experience;
Solid business communication skills;
Configuration management skills;
Code testing skills;
Solid knowledge of object-oriented and procedural design, OOP, MVC architecture, n-tier architecture;
Mac: Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, CloudKit. 3.5 years of development experience.
Mobile: iOS 3-10, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode 4-8, SQLite, Parse, Core Data. 2+ years of experience.
Java: JDK 1.1 - Java SE 7 (JDBC, Swing, Applets, JWS, JNLP), Java EE 1.2-1.5 (EJB 2/3, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Web Services), JUnit, DbUnit, Ant, JSR 168, JSR 286, Hudson, Struts, EAD4J. Rational Application Developer 6-7, JBossIDE 1.6, Eclipse, NetBeans 7, Oracle JDeveloper 10g/11g, WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1, WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4/5, Borland JBuilder (4-X). More than 8 years of experience.
Java Application Servers: WebSphere AS 4-7, WebSphere Portal 7, JBoss 4, Tomcat 3/4.
Version Control: Subversion, CVS, Git, ClearCase.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON.
DB: FoxPro for Windows, Macintosh & DOS (up to 7.0; 6.5 yrs. exp.), Oracle 10-11 (5+ yrs. exp.), SQLite, DB2, MySQL 3/4.
OS: macOS 10.6 - 10.13, Windows 95 - 7, Unix, Linux, MacOS System 7, DOS.
Networking / Protocols: HTTP, WSRP, UDP, RADIUS, telnet.
- USD 19.00 / hr
- USD 2500.00 / mo.
Senior Java Developer
Expert in the following areas:
- Java Core
- Technologies and Frameworks: Spring Framework (Core, MVC, DI, AOP), AWS(RDS, EC2, S3, SQS, ElastiCache Redis), Spring Boot.
- Database Access: JDBC, Hibernate, Spring(JDBCTemplate, HibernateTemplate, JpaTemplate), Spring Data.
- Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Eclipse Virgo.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, CouchBase.
- JMS: Spring JmsTemplate
- DB Migration: FlyWay
- Unit Testing Tools: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, Mock MVC
- Reporting Tools: Jasper Report
- USD 42.00 / hr
- USD 5400.00 / mo.
Senior Developer/Team Lead J2EE
Senior Java/J2EE Developer/Team Lead. More than 10 years of experience in software development. Professional developer in Java since 2004. I have a solid background in:
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring framework, JSF, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, Velocity, Lucene, SOAP, JUnit, Eclipse, MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle, Linux. I am a highly motivated and hard working person.
- USD 24.00 / hr
- USD 3100.00 / mo.
Software rocket scientist Python/C++/Java/SCALA developer
- Provide projects on time
- Be mindful of customer needs
- Create scalable, easy extensible and excellent quality code and software design
- Develop highly advanced, fluid and comprehensive projects.
- Python (Django, Flask, SLQAlchemy)
- Elixir (OTP, Phoenixframework)
- Java 8 (Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- Scala (Play!2, Akka etc, Flink, Spark)
- DB (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Valid, Semantic and Responsive Layout (HTML5, xHTML, CSS2/CSS3)
I have also have extensive experience in SCRUM (Agile) Management methodologies. I would be happy to discuss your goals with you further via Skype, and look forward to collaborating with your organization.
- USD 54.00 / hr
- USD 6900.00 / mo.
15 years of programming experience with managed as well as native languages. Left a permanent contract job for freelance one to have the freedom to think and work outside of the corporate box.
Master Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Master Degree in Applied Mathematics and Information
Have a permanent dedication to open source development which could be found at github under the project name myNetPCB.
- EUR 50.00 / hr
- EUR 8000.00 / mo.
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming