Hire Behavior Driven Development BDD developers
Behavior-driven development or BDD is an agile software development technique, focusing on obtaining a clear understanding of desired software behavior through discussion with stakeholders.
Senior QA Engineer/Manual/Automation
I am detail oriented professional QA engineer with:
- 5 years of experience in Manual testing
- 2.5 years of experience in Automation testing I can test everything and able to find defects that others won’t find because I highly competent technically.
During my career I worked on various types of projects: Blockchain - based projects, Corporate Business apps, Booking systems, Travel-solution projects, E-commerce, News portals, Educational portals, Mobile games, etc.
- Functional testing;
- Web testing;
- Mobile testing;
- Domain testing;
- E2E testing;
- Pixel perfect testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Localization testing;
- UI/UX testing;
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing;
- TestLink, TestRail;
- Jira, Trello.
- Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/Maven;
- Selenium grid;
- Galen Framework;
- Intellij IDEA.
- CI: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Test documentation authoring;
- Business requirements testing and clarification;
- HTML/CSS, XML, JSON;
- Fluent English;
I can work from 7 PM till 01 AM (UTC +3).
My preference is long term-cooperation, because this helps to learn all company products and people which play important role in successful understanding and cooperation.
I work with next devices:
- Android (5.0.1, 5.1.1, 8.1.0);
- Laptop (Windows 7);
- Desktop (Windows 10);
- Laptop (MacOS Mojave);
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2)
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.