Hire Bitcoin developers
Bitcoin is a payment system introduced as open-source software in 2009 by developer Satoshi Nakamoto. The payments in the system are recorded in a public ledger using its own unit of account, which is also called bitcoin.
15+ yrs of Software Development. Master of Science in IT (MSIT). Working for large Fin-tech corporations, various agencies, and startups. My strong points: Quality and Focus on the result. Looking for long-term collaboration
- Programming languages: Java, Kotlin, ES6, Dart, Typescript, C/C++, Solidity
- Fronted/Mobile: Flutter, Angular, RiotJS, React Native
- Java: Hibernate, Apache Cayenne, Spring Data
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2
- NoSQL: Google Firebase, MongoDB, Redis, Dynamodb, EJDB
- Other: Ethereum, Spring Boot, Google Guice, Jenkins
- Teaching the CS course: Java performance tuning at NSU
- USD 65.00 / hr
- USD 7700.00 / mo.
- 1 year blockchain/ethereum solidity smart contracts development
- 1 year openresty(nginx+Lua)/Apache Cassandra/Apache Kafka/golang backend API development
- 1 year docker experience involving multi-server secure overlay network creation with weave.networks technology
- 8 years of PHP programming (qcubed core developer) PHP/Linux/Apache/nginx/MySql/PostgreSql
- 5 years of system-level C++ programming in Linux and FreeBSD (boost, ACE, CORBA, multithreading)
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.