Hire DevOps developers
DevOps is an emerging set of principles, methods and practices for communication, collaboration and integration between software development application/software engineering and IT operations systems administration/infrastructure professionals.
Senior Linux and Network Administrator
Networking design and administration
- protocols TCP/IP, BGP, BFD, OSPF, STP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SIP, H323, etc
- hardware Juniper & CISCO routers, switches and firewalls Linux system administration / Devops
- software: bind, mysql/mariadb, apache, php, quagga, openvpn, asterisk, gammu
- distributions: Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware, Redhat Cloud administration
- VMWare vSphere, AWS, Docker, Docker-composer
- languages: C (mostly on Linux), shell scripting, SQL, php, Java for Android
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior Linux and Windows System Engineer/Architect
15+ years in various IT related areas.
Great experience in various cloud infrastuctures.
Good knowledge of DevOps methodology and tools.
Good at ITIL.
OS: Linux (more than 10 years experience), RHEL/CentOS, Debian
OS MS: Windows Server.
Repositories: GitHub, Bitbucket.
MCITP DBA MS SQL. Goоd knowledge of MySQL (and forks), PostgreSQL too.
Office 365 (include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One Drive, MS Teams) Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP. Docker, Kubernetes. Networking: routing, switching, DNS, DHCP, VoIP, security etc. Scripting: bash, powershell. Monitoring: Zabbix, Prometheus/Grafana
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
DevOps / SysAdmin
Hello, I'm a System administrator with passion for automation and adopting new technologies. I am working as this position from last 5 years.I have been worked on the following technologies:
- Server OS: Ubuntu, Debian, Amazon Linux
- Webserver: Nginx, php-fpm
- Load Balancing / Reverse proxy: HAProxy, Nginx (SSL Termination, SSL Pass-though)
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Postgres, Aurora
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, RDS, ELB
- Cloud Services & VPS: AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean
- Monitoring: Prometheus,grafana, zabbix, graphite
- Configuration Management: Ansible
- Scripting & Automation: bash
- Security: SSL, iptables, fail2ban, CloudFlare less
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
I'm a site operations engineer, with 6 years of experience.
- Linux server administration, good overall system knowledge, and good troubleshooting skills. If something doesn't work as expected, I'm able to find the root cause and fix the issue.
- Bash, Python, Perl scripting. If something can be automated, I can automate it.
- Web servers, good experience with Apache and NGINX. If it can be cached or load balanced, I'm able to load balance it.
- Database, good experience with PosgreSQL and MySQL. I'm experienced with setting up replication, configuring backups, user management, etc. I have some experience with MongoDB as well.
- Backups. I know how to set up backups with different backup strategies, automate them even in complex configurations, and make sure that they really work and can be restored.
- Basic security auditing. I know how to configure firewalls iptables, ipfw and any systems that use then under the hood. I know how to set up remote logging of system events to have an audit trail in case of a break-in.
- Monitoring systems. I have good experience with Zabbix, and Nagios. I'm able to set up monitoring and alerts for any metric so you team will be notified in time about all problems with your product.
- Data collection and log analysis. I have experience with Graphite, Grafana, also Elasticsearch with Logstash and Kibana. Properly configured, those systems allow deep insight into functioning of your product and will help to prevent potential problems and outages.
- Virtualization systems. I work with XEN and KVM hypervisor, and use Proxmox VE as a ready to use solution.
- AWS. I know how to set up and properly use the Cloud so you can tap into Clouds full power and make your product both scale and be cost-effective.
- I have some experience with Windows server administration, I can configure Windows servers for many use cases.
- I also once wrote a Linux tutorial.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6000.00 / mo.