Hire Elasticsearch developers
"Elasticsearch is a search server based on Lucene. It provides a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine with a RESTful web interface and schema-free JSON documents. Elasticsearch is developed in Java and is released as open source under the terms of the Apache License."
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Senior Fullstack Developer
I am working as a full-stack developer since the 2009 year. I am a responsible, punctual and mindful professional. I am looking for interesting projects (short term/long term) to apply my knowledge and skills while building up and growing your business. I am developing stable, maintainable and scalable server-side applications because I using best practices only. In addition, I am evaluating existed application code and suggest possible optimizations and adopting best practices. To improve my skills I'm always interested in difficult and interesting work. I'm a hard-working, communicative, self-motivated and responsible person.
My technical skills:
- PHP (I'm using OOP, Design Patterns, KISS, DRY and SOLID principles and following PSR Coding Standard)
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB
- Frameworks: Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP
- CMS and CRM: ActiveCollab, CsCart, Bitrix
- Other: ElasticSearch, Bash Scripting, RabbitMQ
- Version control: git, svn, mercurial.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.