Hire Golang developers
"Go, also commonly referred to as golang, is a programming language initially developed at Google in 2007 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. It is a statically-typed language with syntax loosely derived from that of C, adding garbage collection, type safety, some dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types such as variable-length arrays and key-value maps, and a large standard library."
Web Developer - Blockchain, Golang, Laravel, Yii, Express, Hapi, Koa
✔️ Senior Full Stack Developer with 10 Years Experience in Back-end and Front-end. ✔️ 50+ Hours Available a Week. ✔️ High Quality, Perfect Result, In Time.
🔁 BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contract, ERC Token Development / Audit
- ICO WhitePaper & Web Development
- Crypto Exchange / Trading / Forex Development
- Go / Golang, C / C++
💬 BOT DEVELOPMENT
- Trading Bot
- Arbitrage Bot
- Chat Bot (Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram)
📊 WEB DEVELOPMENT
- PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, Symfony, Zend, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Maven, etc
- Python, Django, Flask, etc
- C# & ASP.NET, Silverlight
📅 DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- RDBMS - MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle
- NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j, InfoGrid
- GraphQL, SPARQL
📈 SERVER MANAGEMENT
- AWS EC2 / S3, Godaddy, Bluehost, Digital Ocean, etc
- Apache, MS IIS, Tomcat
- Ubuntu, Linux, MacOS, Windows
- USD 72.00 / hr
- USD 9200.00 / mo.
Full Stack Java, .NET C#, Ruby on Rails, Golang, Machine Learning
Dedicated and qualified developer ready to realize your ambitious or simple projects. To meet more understanding and to work with more harmony with your team - I'll ready to work in time of your time zone. Also you will be happy to notice, that all previous projects are made on time. I will be glad to help you with your project, if you need responsible and easy communicable developer, and my skills are fit to your project.
- HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, GSAP, Animation, PSD to HTML, Wordpress
- React.JS/Redux, Saga, GraphQL, Angular.js, React Native
- Node, Express, Loopback
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JHipster, Hibernate
- C#, C/C++, QT, .NET framework, Entity framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Ruby on Rails, Grails, Groovy
- Laravel, Yii, CakePHP, Codeigniter, Symfony
- Django, Python
- MySQL, Server Management, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- AWS EC2, Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB
- Golang, Blockchain Technology, KYC provider
- Smart Contracts, BitGo, Crypto Exchange
- Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Price Prediction, Scoring system, Neural networks / Deep Learning,
- Computer Vision (OpenCV, DLib)
- Artificial Intelligence, Algorithm Development
- Augmented Reality - SLAM (Vuforia, ARKit, ARCore, Wikitude, Kudan, AR.js)
- Virtual Reality (Oculus, Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear)
- React/React Native, Unity 3D, VueJS, Ember, Flutter, MeteorJs, AngularJS, Swift, Objective C
- MySQL, SQLite, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
- SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, SalesForce, Zoho
- AWS, Google cloud; Kubernetes, Azure, OpenShift, Heroku, DigitalOcean, Bluemix
- USD 96.00 / hr
- USD 12300.00 / mo.
Lead/Senior Fullstack Developer
I have great experience in Software Engineering (over 11 years) and a great desire to make things better! Worked with different well-known companies (like Cisco, Spirent, Ezhome) on projects of different types, sizes, and complexity levels. Programming language polyglot. Keen to study new technologies and methodologies.
During my career time, I've never been encountered with the situation when something is undoable. Every approach has its own benefits and trade-offs but I'm 99.9%-sure that you can figure out what-why-when to choose in each situation. That's the main point, an impulse in my life that helps me to solve any issue that meets me on my way (not only in my career).
Mostly proficient in the following languages:
- Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Python (Django, Celery)
- USD 84.00 / hr
- USD 10800.00 / mo.
Full Stack developer
Hi. I'm Full Stack developer, currently working in Kiev. I want to try to work as remote developer, because this is too much time wasting for going from work to home and vice versa, also remote work giving more possibilities, as for me. I will be glad to work with company, who need fast and quality solutions to make product better each time. I will be glad to help your company to come to a goal, with investing of my abilities.
- To work as remote developer, from home
- To develop product or resource, to invest my mind for future development.
- Great Ecommerce designer/developer : Shopify, Wordpress/Woocommerce, Magento, Drupal
- PHP, Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Node.js, RoR, GoLang, Python...
- JS, Angularjs, Vue.js, React.js, Ember.js...
- Server management, Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, Oracle Linux.
- Cross browser development. Why me? Purposeful young developer, ready to work with your company, bring new fresh ideas and profit. I want to use my ambitions to fast grow in professional plan, as well to grow with your company.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Full stack developer
Ruby on Rails – 5 years
- create DSL
- create application architecture on top of Rails and without it
- full understanding of metaprogramming in Ruby
- full understanding of whole app stack (browser, web-server, backend)
- TDD, BDD all time
- know different caching strategies
- thinks about application security
- know how to scale app vertically and horizontally
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.
- 1 year blockchain/ethereum solidity smart contracts development
- 1 year openresty(nginx+Lua)/Apache Cassandra/Apache Kafka/golang backend API development
- 1 year docker experience involving multi-server secure overlay network creation with weave.networks technology
- 8 years of PHP programming (qcubed core developer) PHP/Linux/Apache/nginx/MySql/PostgreSql
- 5 years of system-level C++ programming in Linux and FreeBSD (boost, ACE, CORBA, multithreading)
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
Full stack web developer with 5 years of experience
Mainly, I work on web back-end, have experience in Golang and server-side Node.js.
In the front-end and mobile development, I have experience with React + Redux and React Native for Android.
Also, I know and use the Algorithms and Data Structures: graphs, string algorithms, dynamic programming, greedy algorithms, finite automatons. Can create parsers with special grammar or do other tasks with computer science knowledge.
In the infrastructure, I have experience in Docker, Docker Swarm, Digital Ocean.
For databases, I usually use MongoDB and Redis. Also, I use embedded databases, e.g. SQLite and BoltDB.
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Python Django developer
13 years of experience developing web applications. 7 years of development, php. 6 years on developing a django python. Setting up Linux Ubuntu Server The backend (Django, NodeJS) Full stack (MeteorJS) The frontend (ReactJS, Angular 4, Bootstrap, jQuery) Databases(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch) Scrapers (Scrapy, Selenium, Splash) Deploy (Linux server, AWS, heroku)
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Full-stack developer | DevOps | Linux expert
I'm full-stack developer with extensive experience in building high quality web applications and microservices.
- Angular (with Universal), Typescript,
- GoLang, Python, Node.JS,
- REST API, GraphQL,
My experiences range from building responsive mobile sites that work well cross-browser to building scalable web applications for blockchain projects.
Also, i have high Linux administration and DevOps experience:
- Docker, Docker Swarm
- HighLoad: Nginx, HAProxy, Memcache, Redis,
- Databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- USD 34.00 / hr
- USD 5400.00 / mo.