Hire Grails developers
Grails is an open source web application framework which uses the Groovy programming language which is in turn based on the Java platform. It is intended to be a high-productivity framework by following the "coding by convention" paradigm, providing a stand-alone development environment and
Web Scraping (scrapy) / Web Developer
A highly skilled and widely experienced IT professional with 9+ years in the development of web applications based on different technologies such as Spring, Struts, MyBatis, Grails, Hibernate, Jersey, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS.
Also I am very experienced in web scraping (scrapy, beautiful soup, lxml, phantomjs and selenium frameworks) and have good skills in linux (installation, configuration, bash scripting).
In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented analysis and design.
- Proficiency in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, powerful troubleshooting skills.
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
PS: My freelancer.com username is rty567
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.