Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
USD 22.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 3500.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
- QA Engineering, 3 years
- Software QA Testing, 3 years
- Regression Testing, 3 years
- Usability Testing, 3 years
- Web Testing, 3 years
- Integration Testing, 3 years
- Mobile App Testing, 3 years
- Test Automation, 3 years
- Functional Testing, 3 years
- SaaS, 3 years
Testing of web application @ Upwork
Manual QA Tester of web application