Hire iPad App Development developers
The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc., primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games, and web content.
Senior iOS developer
I'm Senior iOS developer. with more than 7 years of practical experience in implementation of applications for iOS, MacOS, WatchOS and Apple TV operation systems. I have huge experience in different development areas. I have personally implemented more than 45 apps and also participated in many successful joint projects. I particularly like implementing interesting and unusual applications with absolutely non-standard interfaces and cool content.
Language: C/C++, Objective-C, Swift.
Areas of Expertise
- Social networking with GPS, Maps, Chat, Event, Comment, Media Sharing
- Photo/Video Editing & Sharing with Social
- Сlient-server communication using RESTful, JSON, XML, RSS, Caching
- Github, Bitbucket and JIRA.
- Google Map Service, Apple Map
- Audio players, AudioToolbox, AVFoundation, CoreAudio and MediaToolbox Frameworks
- Databases: CoreData, SQLite
- File System, SystemConfiguration, MobileCoreServices and Security Frameworks
- Complex Animations, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore Frameworks
- Data synchronization, iCloud
- Working with images, image filters
- Using Accelerate, Motion effects
- In-App Purchase
- Git, SVN, etc.
- Social network integration, like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Google, VKontakte, etc
- Analitycs and Ads, iAd, AdMob, MM, Jumptap, RevMob, Chartboost, PlayHaven, AdWhirl, etc. And more...
I’m good at communicating with clients, developers and designers (those with and without technical knowledge). I listen and pride myself on a strong attention to detail.
I skilled in C, Objective-C, iOS apps: iPhone and iPad, frond end and back end, Xcode, Xcode testing instrument occupies, AppStore publishing, Mobile testing, Apple's design and development guidelines. I have good experience with OOP, Design Patterns and Architecture design, algorithms and data structures.
For 4 years I have been working for the big developers' team. I like working with experienced and skilled programmers. During this time, many applications have been written starting from iOS 4.0 up to the latest version. Prior to that, I got Master's degree in "Zaporozhye Institute of Economics and Information Technologies" in specialty "Computer systems and networks". During my study I practiced various programming languages, such as: С, C++, C#, Java (Android), Objective C (iOS), PHP, Delphi, Data Base.
I enjoy making apps, and take pride in their work!
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
iOS Developer (Swift, Objective-C)
If you are looking for passionate iOS developer who likes his work, who will meet your deadlines, you have come to the right place!
I have 4+ years of practical experience in iOS development. I’m developing mobile applications for iPhone and iPad using Swift and Objective-C and I do love it!
I'm working with projects, that require expert knowledge of:
- native iOS mobile development with Objective-C and Swift, iOS SDK
- social network integration like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- cloud backend like Firebase, Parse and other SaaS
- client-server communication using RESTful
- analytics and monetization tools
- bug fixing, Swift migration
Your success is my success. Because it meets my goals: I want to become your long-term partner and help your business.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior iOS Developer
It's easy to find people promising everything and delivering almost nothing. My major strengths are in giving realistic promises, being responsive and responsible, concentrating on business needs and communication. I can always suggest the best solutions, but I also listen to other developers and take into consideration their opinion.
Over the last 5 years, I have developed a range of iOS Mobile Applications for a huge set of clients all other the globe, from small startups to enterprises.
My strong skills:
- OOP, SOLID, Clean Architecture
- Swift, RxSwift Objective-C
- In-App Purchases, Stripe
- Geolocation, Google Maps
- Core Data, Realm
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.