Hire Java EE developers
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java EE is Oracle`s enterprise Java computing platform. The platform provides an API and runtime environment for developing and running enterprise software, including network and web services, and other large-scale, multi-tiered, scalable, reliable, and secure network applications.
15 years of programming experience with managed as well as native languages. Left a permanent contract job for freelance one to have the freedom to think and work outside of the corporate box.
Master Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Master Degree in Applied Mathematics and Information
Have a permanent dedication to open source development which could be found at github under the project name myNetPCB.
- EUR 50.00 / hr
- EUR 8000.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
I'm a Web developer with experience of building EE applications four years. Have experience with Spring framework (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-security), Hibernate, Struts2, JSP, GWT, Maven, Gradle, Java 8, webservers (tomcat, jetty, jboss).
Also have experience with angularjs/angular and related technologies (js, typescript, npm, grunt, gulp, webpack, bower, es6, bootstrap, css3, html5).
Ready to work as soon as possible. We can discuss the details of the work.
Thank you, Roman
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Web and mobile developer (iOS, Android, PHP, Java, Angular, Node)
I have been living custom software development for over 15 years. By now, I have developed web and mobile applications for such brands as Western Union, Channel, Audi, Volkswagen, Sainsbury's, and other. Several apps reached top and #1 positions in app stores in various categories.
To implement apps from idea to the store, I collaborate with my team of talented iOS and Android developers, front-end and back-end engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, and testers.
Advantages for you: – full-cycle software development partner (UI design, development, project management, testing) – 12-month warranty period (no kidding!) – easy to communicate
Specialize in FinTech, InsureTech, e-health apps, Uber-like apps, social networking apps, geofencing apps.
I look forward to working on your project!
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.