Hire JBoss developers
JBoss Application Server or JBoss AS is an open-source Java EE-based application server. An important distinction for this class of software is that it not only implements a server that runs on Java, but it actually implements the Java EE part of Java.
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming
Senior QA Engineer
- Expert in manual testing (functional, smoke, regression, integration, UI/UX) and test design (Creation of test suites/scenarios), web testing, mobile testing,
- Middle in SoapUI
- Beginner in Java, C++, PHP
I am a QA Engineer experienced in analysis and investigation of bugs, review of Requirement Specifications. Using JIRA and Yodiz as bug tracking systems, also using Windows and Linux with many browsers for web testing.
Qualification includes 5+ years experience in QA.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.