Senior Java Developer
Expert in the following areas:
- Java Core
- Technologies and Frameworks: Spring Framework (Core, MVC, DI, AOP), AWS(RDS, EC2, S3, SQS, ElastiCache Redis), Spring Boot.
- Database Access: JDBC, Hibernate, Spring(JDBCTemplate, HibernateTemplate, JpaTemplate), Spring Data.
- Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Eclipse Virgo.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, CouchBase.
- JMS: Spring JmsTemplate
- DB Migration: FlyWay
- Unit Testing Tools: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, Mock MVC
- Reporting Tools: Jasper Report
USD 42.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 5400.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
- REST, 10 years
- PostgreSQL Administration, 10 years
- Backend Development, 10 years
- Java, 9 years
- Spring Framework, 9 years
- Apache Struts, 9 years
- Hibernate, 9 years
- JDBC, 9 years
Java Developer @ Luxoft
• Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced workproducts. • Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development) • Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager. • Update\change design documentation • Perform Code Review, Unit Testing/Functional Testing • Analyze customer's specifications • Know and follow at least one of the formal estimation approaches. • Adhere to commitments. • Participate in internal technical discussions • Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting • Cooperate with Test team – bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing. • Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
Enhancement Engineer @ Luxsoft
- Communicating with project customers/developers.
- Working with Build Systems like Ant.
- Working with Hudson.
- Working with version control using SVN and Perforce.
- Editing XML files with DB configuration.
- Editing Java code and reading logs files with errors.
- Working with DB, using PostgreSQL
- Working with Linux, using putty and WinSCP.
Quality Assurance Engineer @ Lohika
Lohika, http://lohika.com is a US company focused on providing high end software development services to technology companies, has over 500 employees.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Create and document test cases based on requirement specifications. - Execute tests and report testing progress including problems details. - Execute Auto and Manual testing. - Perform initial problems analysis based on CAN/MOST traces.
Programming engineer of automatic process control system @ Odessa Port Plant
- Development of algorithms of work automatic process control systems;
- Programming PLC Siemens SIMATIC S7;
- Development of the systems of visualization of technological process base on Wonderware Intouch10;
- Computer network administration;
- Supporting of SQL Server 2005;
- Working with Macromedia Flash 5.