Hire JMS developers
The Java Message Service JMS API is a Java Message Oriented Middleware MOM API for sending messages between two or more clients. JMS is a part of the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition, and is defined by a specification developed under the Java Community Process as JSR 914.
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming
Senior Software engineer
A skilled Java developer with working experience. Proven expert skills with Java. Java frameworks - Akka, Camel, Flink, Dropwizard, Spring, Micronaut, Hibernate. In memory caching: Spring cache, EhCache, Infinispawn Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Mongodb Messaging: ZMQ, Kaffka, ActiveMQ Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent in communication and teamwork. A self-motivated and hardworking person.
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.