Hire JPA developers
The Java Persistence API, sometimes referred to as JPA, is a Java programming language framework managing relational data in applications using Java Platform, Standard Edition and Java Platform, Enterprise Edition.
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.
Advanced Java EE/Spring Developer
Web services and backend development with Java EE technology stack is my specialization. I am a perfect fit for your requirements if you are looking for scrupulous, hard-working Java developer who cherishes your business goals. I like to write clean code with reasonable code coverage using JUnit and Mockito.
- Spring Framework
- Struts1, Struts2
- JPA, Hibernate
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle
- Unit testing (JUnit)
- Build tools: Ant, Maven
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
I'm a Web developer with experience of building EE applications four years. Have experience with Spring framework (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-security), Hibernate, Struts2, JSP, GWT, Maven, Gradle, Java 8, webservers (tomcat, jetty, jboss).
Also have experience with angularjs/angular and related technologies (js, typescript, npm, grunt, gulp, webpack, bower, es6, bootstrap, css3, html5).
Ready to work as soon as possible. We can discuss the details of the work.
Thank you, Roman
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.