Hire KnockoutJS developers
I started as a Java developer way back in 2014. Before that, I was working as a QA for antivirus software for another 2 years. I believe honesty, responsibility, and personal commitment are what makes me really stand out among the others. I am result oriented and I try to gain as much as possible business context on the project, to deliver the right solution. I'm willing to learn and grow. Here is a list of my technologies stack
- Java - Spring Framework, Spring Data, Play Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Flyway, (Maven, Gradle)
- Scala, Spring MVC
- SQL DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- non-SQL DB - MongoDB
- Apache Kafka, REST, Selenium Testing, Elasticsearch
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer - Web Developer 4
Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer - Web Developer 4 ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC / Windows Forms / WPF
I have a solid experience in creating web applications, web services, desktop applications and crawlers for a any kind of web sites. Last few years I'm mainly concentrated on Project Management, Team Leading and my main goal is reduce the risk and deliver the projects on time and with a high quality.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 7700.00 / mo.
Expert Full stack web developer with .NET experience.
I have also a lot of experience in programming any kind of data scraper. I've developed scrapper from simple store scrapper to complicated scrappers that scraps several types of ads from any web site.
.NET Technologies that I am familiar with:
- Entity Framework
- Windows Forms
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET Core in Docker
DB's I worked with:
- MSSQL Server
Packages that I am familiar with: Autofaq, Moq framework, Epplus, PdfSharp, ITextSharp, NUnit, Automapper and much more.
Front-end development frameworks: AngularJS KnockoutJS Angular 2+ JQuery
Html Slicing: Bootstrap 2, Bootstrap3+
CMS: DNN NopCommerce
I am looking for opportunities to develop web site with existing design and specification. I can complete full development cycle. Small short-term projects are good too, especially scrapping projects.
I am ready to complete your job in short terms. If you choose me you'll get fast response and good quality service.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Backend Node.js / .Net Developer (C#, ASP.Net, MVC)
Code that does not work as intended is a puzzle that I enjoy solving. I aim to make my solutions always as efficient as possible and of course my code is clean, bug-free and of top quality always.
I graduated from university with a degree in computer science with a specialization in "Automated Information Processing Systems". After my studies I started to work as developer-engineer working on solving automation problems in production and since 2009 I am also working as a freelancer. I am an expert in back-end Node.js (more than 5 years of experience).
Other very high competency skills include:
- Expressjs (with different middleware solutions, REST API, CRUD (more than 5 years of experience).
- Databases (more than 4 years of experience): -- using queries such as PostgreSQL (pg), MySQL (mysql), SQLite (sqlite3), MongoDB (mongodb) -- using query builder (knex) -- using ORM (sequlize, mongoose)
- Web scraping with cheerio, puppeteer (more than 2 years of experience)
- Any custom backend code
- Windows, LINUX (C#, Qt) (more than 10 years of experience)
- Web applications (ASP.NET, MVC/Web API) (more than 6 years of experience)
Web development, backend and frontend, is not only my studies, my career but also my hobby which I enjoy. I am intrigued by the workings of different coding languages, even code I am not (yet) familiar with.
Maximum client satisfaction is what is my main objective. I recommend and I implement the best custom solutions for your project (please see the testimonials from my previous clients).
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.