Hire Load Testing developers
Load testing is the process of putting demand on a system or device and measuring its response. Load testing is performed to determine a system`s behavior under both normal and anticipated peak load conditions.
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
I'm a site operations engineer, with 6 years of experience.
- Linux server administration, good overall system knowledge, and good troubleshooting skills. If something doesn't work as expected, I'm able to find the root cause and fix the issue.
- Bash, Python, Perl scripting. If something can be automated, I can automate it.
- Web servers, good experience with Apache and NGINX. If it can be cached or load balanced, I'm able to load balance it.
- Database, good experience with PosgreSQL and MySQL. I'm experienced with setting up replication, configuring backups, user management, etc. I have some experience with MongoDB as well.
- Backups. I know how to set up backups with different backup strategies, automate them even in complex configurations, and make sure that they really work and can be restored.
- Basic security auditing. I know how to configure firewalls iptables, ipfw and any systems that use then under the hood. I know how to set up remote logging of system events to have an audit trail in case of a break-in.
- Monitoring systems. I have good experience with Zabbix, and Nagios. I'm able to set up monitoring and alerts for any metric so you team will be notified in time about all problems with your product.
- Data collection and log analysis. I have experience with Graphite, Grafana, also Elasticsearch with Logstash and Kibana. Properly configured, those systems allow deep insight into functioning of your product and will help to prevent potential problems and outages.
- Virtualization systems. I work with XEN and KVM hypervisor, and use Proxmox VE as a ready to use solution.
- AWS. I know how to set up and properly use the Cloud so you can tap into Clouds full power and make your product both scale and be cost-effective.
- I have some experience with Windows server administration, I can configure Windows servers for many use cases.
- I also once wrote a Linux tutorial.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6000.00 / mo.
Senior Full-cycle Web/Mobile QA engineer, Automated Testing
I have overall 10+ years of working experience. On most of the projects I build QA process from scratch and was responsible for Quality of the project.
Quick facts about me:
- Huge experience in Full-Cycle Quality Assurance and testing
- Great experience in Automated testing for Web and Mobile;
- Complete test ecosystem setup(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins+Auto tests)
- Low level API testing;
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
During my carrier I created a huge number of test suites from scratch. I played Automation Architecture role on many projects. I have few dozen of physical mobile devices.
I like challenges ;-)
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
Experienced QA Engineer/Software Tester
About 5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control. Master’s degree in Software Engineering. Skills&Experience:
- manual testing;
- performance (JMeter)
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
- automation testing (Selenium+java+TestNG);
- USD 29.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.