Hire Manual Test Execution developers
Manual testing is the process of manually testing software for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user, and use most of all features of the application to ensure correct behavior.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
Senior Automation/Manual/Performance QA | Team lead. Mobile/Web Apps
I'm experienced performance and automation engineer. I fully understand SDLC and can provide testing from scratch (manual and automation). I'm using different approaches in tests creation (DDT, BDD etc) which can be the best for customer. My responsibilities were create scripts for functional, UI, performance testing, getting and analyzing results, create reports, communicating with developers and different kind of managers.
Here's a list of my available devices : Apple iPhone 6 - iOS 12.1.4 iPhone SE - iOS 12.1.4 Iphone 5s - iOS 12.1.4 iPad mini 2 - iOS 12.1.4 (13C75) Apple Watch sport 42 mm
Android Samsung S6 - Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G 361H - Android 5.1.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 7 tablet - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 4 - Android 5.1.1
Platforms : Windows 10 x64 , MacOS Browsers : Chrome , FireFox, IE 9-11, Edge, Opera, Safari
- EUR 33.00 / hr
- EUR 5300.00 / mo.
QA Tester, Senior Android and iOS (SWIFT) Mobile Developer
- Senior Mobile (Android and iOS) Developer with 4,5 years of commercial experience.
- QA Testing (Manual and Automated) with 4 years of experience.
- Tech-lead in the company US Informatics.
- I have Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Skills: Android, Java, SDK, SQL, MySQL, Selenium, Appium, Jira.
- I am fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Winner of World Mobile Congress 2015.
- Passionate about building top class software.
- USD 28.00 / hr
- USD 4500.00 / mo.
I am a QA Engineer with 4 years of experience in testing software products ( web, web app and applications ). I have been working with different teams from different countries, so I'm highly familiar with the distributed environment. Speaking Russian/English/Polish languages.
- Understanding of Software testing methodology and Software product life cycle;
- Building the QA processes for products and monitoring the quality;
- Provide Manual Testing for the Web and App products;
- Creating detailed QA documentation ( test cases, plans, user scenarios, scenarios for Automation Testing, issue reports );
- Technical and UX feedback;
- API testing;
- Experienced with Web testing ( e-commerce, portals, social media, online stores, marketplaces and etc. );
- Experienced with App testing ( educational, entertainment, utility, travel, gaming, business apps );
- Working with SQL databases queries;
- JIRA, Trello, Mantis, GitHub, Bugzilla, GoogleDocs, Airtable;
- Postman, Charles Proxy
- Basic knowledge automation testing with using Selenium+Python;
I have Multiple testing devices: windows/macOS/iOS/watchOS/Android
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
Senior IT Software Engineer \ Quality Assurance | 6+ Years Experience
I'm experiencing with emphasis on Quality Assurance with Web based, Client/Server and Standalone applications with strong businesses and technical knowledge. Well versed with QA standards and methodologies, hands-on knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
I have some facts that will help you to stop the search and hire the specialist you need:
• 6 years experience of Quality Assurance;
• Adjust and configuration of a various emulators for the test systems; • Performed test estimation efforts; • USA VISA(B1 - Business type, exp. 13.08.2020)
Test Techics: Functional Integration Regression Performance User Acceptance testing UI testing API testing Browser compatibility testing Application Security testing
System & Networking: Git Web Services CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity) Unix/Linux Systems Networks Administration Virtualization XML JSON REST API HTTP SFTP SSH
IT Methodologies: Agile SCRUM Waterfall Test Driven Development Behavior Driven Development
Software Development: Java (able to read a code) Python (able to read a code)
Databases: PostgreSQL MySQL DB2
Languages: English (Professional) Russian (Native)
- USD 27.00 / hr
- USD 4300.00 / mo.
I have more than 3 years of experience in software testing.
I have strong understanding of software development life cycle and Quality Assurance.
I have strong analytical skills and strong knowledge in software testing principles and methodologies.
I am resolute, full of energy and initiatives, communicative, reliable and very responsible person.
- USD 23.00 / hr
- USD 3700.00 / mo.
Software QC Engineer
I’ve been working as a QC Engineer for more than 4 years. I have experience in testing web applications and working with Microsoft SQL Database Server and Analysis Services. In addition to performing different types of testing, incident management and root-cause analysis, I’ve also been preparing test reports, estimating testing effort and participating in risks identification and assessment.
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer | Manual Software Testing
✔ 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Manual Testing experience ✔ Master degree of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) ✔ 8+ Years of extensive experience in Manual testing and Business Analysis ✔ Responsible for the planning, executing and reporting of formal testing ✔ My experience:
- Analyzing business requirements and
- Transforming them into test plan with regards to the testing scope of the project
- Authoring of test cases
- Testing time estimation
- Performing the types of testing such as Exploratory, Functional, System, Regression
- Clear and informative bug reports
- Using bug-tracking system (JIra, Trello, Gitlab)
- Good knowledge in testing techniques and methodologies
- 8+ years experience in testing.
✔ Skills: Jira, Trello, Gitlab, Fire Bug, Google Analytics, E-Commerce, CMS: WordPress, Drupal; Agile\Scrum methodologies, Test Documentation creation and analysis, Issue Investigation, Gherkin, good team-player as well as solo, flexible, fastlearner, sociable, communicative, eager to learn new methods and tools.
If you do not see the skill needed for the project - I'm open for the new technologies and I am sure I can master it quick enough.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
- Expert in manual testing (functional, smoke, regression, integration, UI/UX) and test design (Creation of test suites/scenarios), web testing, mobile testing,
- Middle in SoapUI
- Beginner in Java, C++, PHP
I am a QA Engineer experienced in analysis and investigation of bugs, review of Requirement Specifications. Using JIRA and Yodiz as bug tracking systems, also using Windows and Linux with many browsers for web testing.
Qualification includes 5+ years experience in QA.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Senior Full-cycle Web/Mobile QA engineer, Automated Testing
I have overall 10+ years of working experience. On most of the projects I build QA process from scratch and was responsible for Quality of the project.
Quick facts about me:
- Huge experience in Full-Cycle Quality Assurance and testing
- Great experience in Automated testing for Web and Mobile;
- Complete test ecosystem setup(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins+Auto tests)
- Low level API testing;
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
During my carrier I created a huge number of test suites from scratch. I played Automation Architecture role on many projects. I have few dozen of physical mobile devices.
I like challenges ;-)
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.