Hire Microservices developers
Microservices are a more concrete and modern interpretation of service-oriented architectures SOA used to build distributed software systems.
I've accomplished many projects and got many experiences with not only SPAs development but also project management.
Programming is my passion and I love challenging to the complex logic of projects and solving the problem regardless of simple or complex.
💯 My Skills:
ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga, Flux, Redux-Thunk, Mobx, React-Virtualized, Material-UI
MEAN Stack (MongoDB/Express.js/AngularJS/Node.js)
ES5/6, Typescript, Angular 2+, Vue.js, jQuery, highchart.js, NPM, Webpack
Cross Platform mobile ios and android App Development (React Native: 3 years)
Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL., MSSQL, and Amazon DynamoDB
Restful API, GraphQL/Apollo, Microservices API
AWS(Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Oracle
Heroku, Digital Ocean, Docker, Firebase
Jira, Trello, Git
✅ Why me?
- I emphasize on Customer Delight
- I offer Reasonable Price
- I propose Guaranteed Result
- I write well-structured and clean code with elegant reusable components
- I am Hard-working and Energetic
- I have great communication in fluent English
- I am available 24/7
- USD 72.00 / hr
- USD 9200.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Senior Software Engineer
I'm a skilled Java developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Java enterprise web and desktop applications. I have experience with Java core desktop applications, Java web applications with the following technologies:
- Backend: java core, JEE,JSE, JavaFX, JMS
- Java web: Jsf, Primefaces, Wicket, Freemarker, Richfaces
- Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, Adwords, Awl, Apache Ofbizz.
- Servers : Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty,
- Databases: Mysql, Postgresql , Db2,
- Test Automation : Groovy Stories, Selenium, Robot.
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven.
- Requirements engineering: Jama,
- Business Rules: Groovy , XML Rules Engine ,Drools,
- Cloud deployment: AWS
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 3800.00 / mo.
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- MySQL Programming
- Desktop Applications
- Backend Development
- JavaServer Faces JSF
- Apache Wicket
- Apache Struts
- Google Web Toolkit
- Apache Tomcat
- PostgreSQL Programming
My main specialization is in:
- ASP.NET MVC + Web API
- ASP.NET Core
- jQuery UI
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Kendo UI
- Windows Phone
- Entity Framework
- Sync Framework
- SQL Server
I have good experience in software design and automated testing. Have proven leadership skills.
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.