Hire Microsoft SQL SSRS developers
SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS is a server-based report generation software system from Microsoft. It can be used to prepare and deliver a variety of interactive and printed reports.
Passionate SQL Developer with 4y+ experience. I'd be glad to help you.
What I can do:
- create complex queries, subqueries (MS Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access etc);
- query optimization;
- develop stored procedures, functions, triggers (T-SQL, PL/SQL etc);
- develop entity-relation diagrams (ERD) (tools: PowerDesigner, ER studio, draw.io);
- remove duplicates from database;
- create all necessary views, indexes;
- create reports (tools: SSRS, JasperStudio, Crystal Reports);
- data visualization (Tableau);
- design Data WareHouse;
- develop ETL process;
- upload data from different sources (Excel, CSV, another databases);
- database integration with another systems;
- database testing;
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Senior .Net and Database Developer
I'm a senior .Net and Database developer with extensive experience in building high quality sites.
My areas of expertise include:
- C#, Python
- ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- WPF / WinForms
- SQLServer, MySQl, PostgreSQL, MongoDb, CouchDb
- JS, Angular (1, 1.5, 2, 4, 5, 6), TypeScript
- Azure (+ Web Jobs)
My experiences range from building responsive mobile sites that work well cross-browser to building scalable sites for the financial services industry. I like working on projects with a team that cares about creating beautiful and usable interfaces.
It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long term projects.
I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.