Hire Mobile App Testing developers
Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for hand held mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency.
I have experience in web and cross browser testing, usability and functional testing, black-box testing, writing and execution of test plans and test cases. My interests are in projects that include testing software, web pages and applications. I am experienced in testing websites,Android applications, desktop and web apps. I am self-motivated, responsible person and a fast learner. Fluent in English,Russian and Bulgarian. I am able to: -Create and design test cases -QA according to use cases -Create testing scenarios -Perform cross-browser testing
Good knowledge of the development life cycle and experience working with sprints and meeting deadlines.
- USD 24.00 / hr
- USD 3100.00 / mo.
Automated testing | Test process design | Responsible for Quality
QA Lead | Automated testing for Web, Mobile, API | Full-cycle testing | QA process setup | Performance, Load, Stress testing | Responsibility for Quality on your project.
I am a Senior TECH Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 9 years of experience(wow, the time runs so quick; it's already 8 years passed.... huh).
For my career, I have tested various number of applications with a different level of complexity. I am good in tech tasks(automated, performance and load, low-level) as well as in manual testing test documentation, and test process design.
I like the challenges, and when I find a solution for every complex task, I am “on the seventh heaven” :-). My background and expertise allow me to say that I will be a valuable part of your team.
- EUR 34.00 / hr
- EUR 5400.00 / mo.
Senior Automation/Manual/Performance QA | Team lead. Mobile/Web Apps
I'm experienced performance and automation engineer. I fully understand SDLC and can provide testing from scratch (manual and automation). I'm using different approaches in tests creation (DDT, BDD etc) which can be the best for customer. My responsibilities were create scripts for functional, UI, performance testing, getting and analyzing results, create reports, communicating with developers and different kind of managers.
Here's a list of my available devices : Apple iPhone 6 - iOS 12.1.4 iPhone SE - iOS 12.1.4 Iphone 5s - iOS 12.1.4 iPad mini 2 - iOS 12.1.4 (13C75) Apple Watch sport 42 mm
Android Samsung S6 - Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G 361H - Android 5.1.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 7 tablet - Android 6.0.1 Google Nexus 4 - Android 5.1.1
Platforms : Windows 10 x64 , MacOS Browsers : Chrome , FireFox, IE 9-11, Edge, Opera, Safari
- EUR 33.00 / hr
- EUR 5300.00 / mo.
QA test engineer (Manual / Automation)
2,5 years of experience in the QA area
ISTQB certified tester foundation level
✔ Test documentation: bug reports, check-lists, test cases, test summary reports, test plans ✔ Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, MantisBT, YouTrack ✔ Automation: TypeScript (Protractor + Cucumber-JS), webdriver.io (mocha + chai), cypress.io ✔ API testing: Postman ✔ Databases: Microsoft Access, MySQL ✔ CI: Jenkins, Travis CI, docker ✔ CVS: Git + Bitbucket
Devices for testing:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6
- iPhone 7 Plus - iOS 12.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Android 7.0
- Nomi W10100 - Windows 10 home (64 bit)
- iPhone 8 - iOS 11.2.5
- iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 9.3.5
- iPhone X Grey 9.55 - iOS 11.2.6
- iPhone 5S - iOS 11.2.6
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
- Dell Inspirion 7567 - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- Google Pixel - Android 8.0.0
- Asus K53SD - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Sony Xperia G3112 - Android 8.0.0
- EUR 21.00 / hr
- EUR 3400.00 / mo.
QA automation engineer / Web and Mobile test automation / API testing
I propose skills like UI test automation with Java+Selenium, as well as setting up cross-browser testing with BrowserStack Automate. As for API tests automation, I have experience with Java+HTTPClient+RestAssured. As for mobile tests automation, these are Java+Appium or Espresso, and next step an AWS device farm or Firebase. Also, I'm able to set up CI with Jenkins.
- EUR 29.00 / hr
- EUR 4600.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer/Manual/Automation
I am detail oriented professional QA engineer with:
- 5 years of experience in Manual testing
- 2.5 years of experience in Automation testing I can test everything and able to find defects that others won’t find because I highly competent technically.
During my career I worked on various types of projects: Blockchain - based projects, Corporate Business apps, Booking systems, Travel-solution projects, E-commerce, News portals, Educational portals, Mobile games, etc.
- Functional testing;
- Web testing;
- Mobile testing;
- Domain testing;
- E2E testing;
- Pixel perfect testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Localization testing;
- UI/UX testing;
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing;
- TestLink, TestRail;
- Jira, Trello.
- Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/Maven;
- Selenium grid;
- Galen Framework;
- Intellij IDEA.
- CI: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Test documentation authoring;
- Business requirements testing and clarification;
- HTML/CSS, XML, JSON;
- Fluent English;
I can work from 7 PM till 01 AM (UTC +3).
My preference is long term-cooperation, because this helps to learn all company products and people which play important role in successful understanding and cooperation.
I work with next devices:
- Android (5.0.1, 5.1.1, 8.1.0);
- Laptop (Windows 7);
- Desktop (Windows 10);
- Laptop (MacOS Mojave);
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2)
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
QA Tester, Senior Android and iOS (SWIFT) Mobile Developer
- Senior Mobile (Android and iOS) Developer with 4,5 years of commercial experience.
- QA Testing (Manual and Automated) with 4 years of experience.
- Tech-lead in the company US Informatics.
- I have Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Skills: Android, Java, SDK, SQL, MySQL, Selenium, Appium, Jira.
- I am fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Winner of World Mobile Congress 2015.
- Passionate about building top class software.
- USD 28.00 / hr
- USD 4500.00 / mo.
I am a QA Engineer with 4 years of experience in testing software products ( web, web app and applications ). I have been working with different teams from different countries, so I'm highly familiar with the distributed environment. Speaking Russian/English/Polish languages.
- Understanding of Software testing methodology and Software product life cycle;
- Building the QA processes for products and monitoring the quality;
- Provide Manual Testing for the Web and App products;
- Creating detailed QA documentation ( test cases, plans, user scenarios, scenarios for Automation Testing, issue reports );
- Technical and UX feedback;
- API testing;
- Experienced with Web testing ( e-commerce, portals, social media, online stores, marketplaces and etc. );
- Experienced with App testing ( educational, entertainment, utility, travel, gaming, business apps );
- Working with SQL databases queries;
- JIRA, Trello, Mantis, GitHub, Bugzilla, GoogleDocs, Airtable;
- Postman, Charles Proxy
- Basic knowledge automation testing with using Selenium+Python;
I have Multiple testing devices: windows/macOS/iOS/watchOS/Android
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
ISTQB Certified/QA Engineer(automation/test analyst/manual testing)
I am hard working person ,very attentive to details , love this job because we provide quality to the customers. Have more then 7 years of experience .
- Experienced in vast variety of testing methodologies and techniques , in project measurements(testing metrics),evolving test strategy , writing test plans and test scenarios . -Experienced in UX / Acceptance Testing
- Experienced in api testing with Postman / Runscope
- Experienced in writing automation scripts for UI regression testing (Selenium/Watir + Java/Ruby/Python) /Protractor / GhostInspector -Experienced in performance/load testing with JMeter and LoadRunner . -Experienced in using different bug tracking tools JIRA , Bugzilla , Mantis and etc.
- Experienced in documentation creation with Confluence , TestRail PERSONAL QUALITIES : Hardworking , analytic mentality , lateral thinking, self-sufficient , goal-oriented , good communication skills , energetic , team player.
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
I have more than 3 years of experience in software testing.
I have strong understanding of software development life cycle and Quality Assurance.
I have strong analytical skills and strong knowledge in software testing principles and methodologies.
I am resolute, full of energy and initiatives, communicative, reliable and very responsible person.
- USD 23.00 / hr
- USD 3700.00 / mo.
Experienced QA & Business Analyst / ISTQB Certified
Top Rated Freelancer ✔ 10+ projects ✔ 700+ hours worked ✔
QA engineer with 3.5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control, 1.5-year experience as a BA and 5+ years in the overall field of IT
As a QA I've got experience in:
- manual testing;
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
As BA I'm experienced in requirement management, requirement analysis, release management, creation of BPMN / UML diagrams
Will be happy to test your app, prepare tests cases, review existing ones as well as define a solution scope, elicit and communicate requirements to the customer and project teams, prioritize solution requirement with PO and facilitate product release decisions.
I always do my best to work fast but test thoroughly. Good in communication and responsible for what I do
Look forward to helping you!
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
More than 6 years in testing (Web,desktop,mobile applications)
Testing activities: • Experience in Scrum and Kanban as software development methodologies; • Creating BDD scenarios • Test documentation creation (test plan, checklist, test cases, bug reports, test strategy) • Performance testing, Api testing • Experience in working as Scrum Master • Suggesting improvement options • Cross-browser testing (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari) • Reviewing user interface
Have all coverage of devices (phones (Android and iOS) and tablets (Android and iOS)) Bug tracking systems - Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis, Trello
- Jenkins, TeamCity
- USD 26.00 / hr
- USD 4200.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.