Hire Mockito developers
Mockito is an open source testing framework for Java released under the MIT License. The framework allows the creation of Test Double objects called, "Mock Objects" in automated unit tests for the purpose of Test-driven Development TDD or Behavior Driven Development BDD.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.