Hire NativeScript developers
.NET Developer, Web Developer
Programming is my hobby as well as main activity and I have over 11 years of experience in various fields: web development (both frontend and backend), desktop development, mobile development and some more.
The whole list of my skills (without the minor details) can be divided into two groups described below.
First one is related to MS stack: ASP.NET, Blazor, Xamarin, WPF, WCF, WF, SQL Server, SSRS, EF and more:
- I'm ready to develop any application you need: web app, desktop app with CLI/GUI, mobile app, windows service or just a some library - no difference for me;
- I'm good with various web-frameworks: ASP.NET Core, good old ASP.NET 4, Katana (OWIN implementation from MS) and even something unusual like NancyFX;
- I have mad architecture skills and I can deal with pretty big solutions which, for example, contains more that 150 projects;
- I can manage complex databases, write advanced queries, stored procedures, triggers and so on (i.e. I am strong in DML, but I am not a DBA if you ask me);
- I'm able to configure Azure according to the requirements of your project, deal with the continuous deployment, etc...
Second one is related to front-end web development: bundlers, transpilers, JS frameworks and libraries, CSS pre- and post-processors - all these words speeds up my heartbeat:
- I can create modern client-side applications using Angular or VueJS;
- I can make mobile applications using Cordova or NativeScript (in case you have no tricky platform-specific requirements);
- I have strong knowledge of HTML and CSS and familiar with popular frameworks like Bootstrap, MDL and Pure;
- I'm up to date with the modern APIs like WebGL, WebRTC, WebSockets, Indexed DB and so on;
- I'm familiar with Node.js, NPM, Gulp and WebPack - can't imagine my work without them!
Well, I hope you are not bored so far, let me think what else I have to say...
Ok, I have about 3 years of enterprise background, knowledge and understanding of common design patterns, data structures and algorithms. I like computer graphics and I'm good with WebGL and OpenGL in general, if you need to render something within your app - just ask! Mу primary languages (as you may have already guessed) is C# and JS, but I'm also familiar with C/C++, Java, Python and PHP. I have experience with various version control systems like SVN, TFS and GIT (and, of course, with the services like GitHub, Bitbucket and JIRA). I'm familiar with the LAMP and MEAN stacks, have some NoSQL experience with Mongo and Redis - yep, I was doing different things over the past few years...
So, I think, everything is pretty standard for a geek - I just like my profession and I like to learn something new every day :-)
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Software Architect React JS/Native, ClojureScript, Elm, Angular, Vue
Over 5+ years of intensive work in the web / mobile development industry. Experienced with all aspects of building and supporting large-scale web based applications. Genuine interest in technology, attention to detail and analytical mind. Skills in all of phases of a project life cycle from analysis and development through documentation, presentation and engineer training and up to date with best practices and latest technologies at every level of development I collaborate with clients and peers to help to turn ideas into products that people love. I'm currently accepting new projects and would love to hear about yours
- Frontend: React Native, JS (React.js, Express.js, Koa.js, MeteorJS, Vue.js, raphaelJS, ExtJS), NativeScript, TypeScript, ClojureScript, ES6, ES7, Redux, MobX, Angular, Ionic, WebPack, Gulp, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Less, Styles Post, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Backend: Nodejs, PHP
- DB: MongoDB, Redis , Neo4j, MySQL, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, memcache, sphix
- Web servers: Apache, nginx
- QA: unit testing
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.