Hire Network Administration developers
A network administrator, network analyst or network engineer is a person responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software that comprises a computer network. This normally includes deploying, configuring, maintaining and monitoring active network equipment.
Senior Linux and Network Administrator
Networking design and administration
- protocols TCP/IP, BGP, BFD, OSPF, STP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SIP, H323, etc
- hardware Juniper & CISCO routers, switches and firewalls Linux system administration / Devops
- software: bind, mysql/mariadb, apache, php, quagga, openvpn, asterisk, gammu
- distributions: Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware, Redhat Cloud administration
- VMWare vSphere, AWS, Docker, Docker-composer
- languages: C (mostly on Linux), shell scripting, SQL, php, Java for Android
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
I'm a site operations engineer, with 6 years of experience.
- Linux server administration, good overall system knowledge, and good troubleshooting skills. If something doesn't work as expected, I'm able to find the root cause and fix the issue.
- Bash, Python, Perl scripting. If something can be automated, I can automate it.
- Web servers, good experience with Apache and NGINX. If it can be cached or load balanced, I'm able to load balance it.
- Database, good experience with PosgreSQL and MySQL. I'm experienced with setting up replication, configuring backups, user management, etc. I have some experience with MongoDB as well.
- Backups. I know how to set up backups with different backup strategies, automate them even in complex configurations, and make sure that they really work and can be restored.
- Basic security auditing. I know how to configure firewalls iptables, ipfw and any systems that use then under the hood. I know how to set up remote logging of system events to have an audit trail in case of a break-in.
- Monitoring systems. I have good experience with Zabbix, and Nagios. I'm able to set up monitoring and alerts for any metric so you team will be notified in time about all problems with your product.
- Data collection and log analysis. I have experience with Graphite, Grafana, also Elasticsearch with Logstash and Kibana. Properly configured, those systems allow deep insight into functioning of your product and will help to prevent potential problems and outages.
- Virtualization systems. I work with XEN and KVM hypervisor, and use Proxmox VE as a ready to use solution.
- AWS. I know how to set up and properly use the Cloud so you can tap into Clouds full power and make your product both scale and be cost-effective.
- I have some experience with Windows server administration, I can configure Windows servers for many use cases.
- I also once wrote a Linux tutorial.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6000.00 / mo.
QA Engineer / Security Tester
Hello. I am a QA Engineer from Ukraine. I have 14 years experience of work in IT. Last 3 years I have been working as a QA Engineer and Team Lead of the QA Department in IT-company. My main skill is testing but also I have experience in administration of Windows, Linux, and network devices. I perform UI/UX testing, load testing (JMeter), API testing (Postman), functional testing of websites, desktop applications and mobile applications. One of the main directions of my work is the testing of games for different platforms (desktop and mobile). From time to time I conduct security testing of websites. For this, I use Kali Linux and various utilities for penetration testing (Arachni, Nicto, OWASP ZAP, Nessus etc.). I develop testing documentation. I work with Atlassian Jira, Asana, Youtrack, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Basecamp, Airtable, Testlink, TestRail. For communication with the team, I use various messengers.
My testing environment
Desktops: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP Linux Ubuntu 19.04 macOS "High Sierra" 10.13.6
Tablets: Asus ZenPad 10, 10.1'', screen 1280x800, Android 7.0 Lenovo Tab3-710l, 3G, 7", screen 1024x600, Android 5.1
Smartphones: iPhone 6s, 4.7", iOS 12.3.1 iPhone 5s, 4", iOS 11.4.1 iPhone 4s, 3.5", iOS 9.3.5 TP-Link Neffos C9a, 5.45", Android 8.1 Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) J730, 5.5'', Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 5.1", Android 7.0
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.