Hire Play Framework developers
Play is an open source web application framework, written in Java, which follows the model-view-controller architectural pattern. It aims to optimize developer productivity by using convention over configuration, hot code reloading and display of errors in the browser.
Senior Fullstack Programmer with PM skillset
A passionate programmer with more than 8 years of experience. I provide fully working, extensible and modern (using the best well-known technologies) solutions for my clients. You can hire me to develop from scratch or to be part of your team. if I don't know something, I'll learn it quickly.
- Play Framework, Akka, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Spring Framework
- AWS, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Amazon Lambda, RDS, Redshift.
- Front-End side tech: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- USD 53.00 / hr
- USD 8480.00 / mo.
I started as a Java developer way back in 2014. Before that, I was working as a QA for antivirus software for another 2 years. I believe honesty, responsibility, and personal commitment are what makes me really stand out among the others. I am result oriented and I try to gain as much as possible business context on the project, to deliver the right solution. I'm willing to learn and grow. Here is a list of my technologies stack
- Java - Spring Framework, Spring Data, Play Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Flyway, (Maven, Gradle)
- Scala, Spring MVC
- SQL DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- non-SQL DB - MongoDB
- Apache Kafka, REST, Selenium Testing, Elasticsearch
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.