Hire Protractor developers
Protractor is an end-to-end test framework for AngularJS applications.
QA test engineer (Manual / Automation)
2,5 years of experience in the QA area
ISTQB certified tester foundation level
✔ Test documentation: bug reports, check-lists, test cases, test summary reports, test plans ✔ Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, MantisBT, YouTrack ✔ Automation: TypeScript (Protractor + Cucumber-JS), webdriver.io (mocha + chai), cypress.io ✔ API testing: Postman ✔ Databases: Microsoft Access, MySQL ✔ CI: Jenkins, Travis CI, docker ✔ CVS: Git + Bitbucket
Devices for testing:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6
- iPhone 7 Plus - iOS 12.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Android 7.0
- Nomi W10100 - Windows 10 home (64 bit)
- iPhone 8 - iOS 11.2.5
- iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 9.3.5
- iPhone X Grey 9.55 - iOS 11.2.6
- iPhone 5S - iOS 11.2.6
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
- Dell Inspirion 7567 - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- Google Pixel - Android 8.0.0
- Asus K53SD - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Sony Xperia G3112 - Android 8.0.0
- EUR 21.00 / hr
- EUR 3400.00 / mo.
Sr ISTQB Automated QA: Selenium, Appium, Protractor, Capybara, JS, API
I am a fan of best practices and integrated solutions(e.g. complete test ecosystem implementation(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins/Bamboo+automated tests into one system). I have over 10 years of QA experience. Huge experience in manual and automation testing using different solutions and practices.
Quick facts about me:
- Full-cycle testing, Automated testing for Web, Mobile and API
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
- 17 000 hours of work done
- 10 years in QA, Complex QA Solutions
- Independent Testing * 5-Stars Feedback, 100% Job Success Rate
- Top-Rated QA with on-time delivery
WEB AUTOMATED TESTING:
☞ Mobile(Appium, Calabash, BrowserStack, SauceLabs) ☞ JS(WebDriver.io, Codecept.JS, Protractor, mocha) ☞ Ruby(pure Selenium, Watir, Capybara, Cucumber) ☞ Python(Selenium, Lettuce, Allure) ☞ PHP(Codeception, Behat) ☞ Java(pure selenium, Appium, EasyB, JBehave, Cucumber) ☞ C#(pure selenium, CodedUI, WebAII(Telerik))
PERFORMANCE / LOAD / STRESS TESTING: ☞ JMeter ☞ NeoLoad ☞ BlazeMeter
I implemented CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION(Jenkins, Bamboo, CC, Go, TeamCity etc) solutions with acceptance testing frameworks:
☞ Cucumber ☞ Codeception ☞ Fitness ☞ Thucydides ☞ Jbehave ☞ EasyB
☞ BrowserStack ☞ SauceLabs ☞ AWS Device Farm for running tests in cloud.
Also I've performed the development process streamlining, requirements creation, managing of human resource, test documentation development, etc. I passed successfully ISTQB Foundation level exams and received ISTQB certificate.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.
QA Specialist Manual / Automated
Detail-oriented and seasoned professional with more than six years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, validation, and verification. Well-versed in reviewing software requirement specifications, as well as identifying, creating, and implementing test scenarios, case, and scripts for various projects. Proficient with regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing. Expert at simultaneously managing multiple projects while meeting commitments and strict deadlines. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal skills in building positive work relationships with clients and professionals of all levels.
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing • Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases • Experienced in test result and defect analysis • Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product • Proven hands-on experience in testing web-based applications • Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills • Exceptionally high attention to details • Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
Automated testing: Selenium (including Page Object pattern), Capybara-WebKit, Codeception, Protractor, Webium
Version Control: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, iOS, Android, BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, PivotalTracker, Trello, BugZilla, Radmine, Asana etc
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Lettuce
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Matrices. TestRails
Programming langs and etc: Ruby, PHP, JS, Java, C#, Python, CSS, HTML, Xpath
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.