Hire QA Engineering developers
Quality Assurance QA is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
Automated testing | Test process design | Responsible for Quality
QA Lead | Automated testing for Web, Mobile, API | Full-cycle testing | QA process setup | Performance, Load, Stress testing | Responsibility for Quality on your project.
I am a Senior TECH Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 9 years of experience(wow, the time runs so quick; it's already 8 years passed.... huh).
For my career, I have tested various number of applications with a different level of complexity. I am good in tech tasks(automated, performance and load, low-level) as well as in manual testing test documentation, and test process design.
I like the challenges, and when I find a solution for every complex task, I am “on the seventh heaven” :-). My background and expertise allow me to say that I will be a valuable part of your team.
- EUR 34.00 / hr
- EUR 5400.00 / mo.
QA test engineer (Manual / Automation)
2,5 years of experience in the QA area
ISTQB certified tester foundation level
✔ Test documentation: bug reports, check-lists, test cases, test summary reports, test plans ✔ Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, MantisBT, YouTrack ✔ Automation: TypeScript (Protractor + Cucumber-JS), webdriver.io (mocha + chai), cypress.io ✔ API testing: Postman ✔ Databases: Microsoft Access, MySQL ✔ CI: Jenkins, Travis CI, docker ✔ CVS: Git + Bitbucket
Devices for testing:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6
- iPhone 7 Plus - iOS 12.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Android 7.0
- Nomi W10100 - Windows 10 home (64 bit)
- iPhone 8 - iOS 11.2.5
- iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 9.3.5
- iPhone X Grey 9.55 - iOS 11.2.6
- iPhone 5S - iOS 11.2.6
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015) - macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
- Dell Inspirion 7567 - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- Google Pixel - Android 8.0.0
- Asus K53SD - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Sony Xperia G3112 - Android 8.0.0
- EUR 21.00 / hr
- EUR 3400.00 / mo.
QA Tester, Senior Android and iOS (SWIFT) Mobile Developer
- Senior Mobile (Android and iOS) Developer with 4,5 years of commercial experience.
- QA Testing (Manual and Automated) with 4 years of experience.
- Tech-lead in the company US Informatics.
- I have Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Skills: Android, Java, SDK, SQL, MySQL, Selenium, Appium, Jira.
- I am fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Winner of World Mobile Congress 2015.
- Passionate about building top class software.
- USD 28.00 / hr
- USD 4500.00 / mo.
I am a QA Engineer with 4 years of experience in testing software products ( web, web app and applications ). I have been working with different teams from different countries, so I'm highly familiar with the distributed environment. Speaking Russian/English/Polish languages.
- Understanding of Software testing methodology and Software product life cycle;
- Building the QA processes for products and monitoring the quality;
- Provide Manual Testing for the Web and App products;
- Creating detailed QA documentation ( test cases, plans, user scenarios, scenarios for Automation Testing, issue reports );
- Technical and UX feedback;
- API testing;
- Experienced with Web testing ( e-commerce, portals, social media, online stores, marketplaces and etc. );
- Experienced with App testing ( educational, entertainment, utility, travel, gaming, business apps );
- Working with SQL databases queries;
- JIRA, Trello, Mantis, GitHub, Bugzilla, GoogleDocs, Airtable;
- Postman, Charles Proxy
- Basic knowledge automation testing with using Selenium+Python;
I have Multiple testing devices: windows/macOS/iOS/watchOS/Android
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer | Manual Software Testing
✔ 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Manual Testing experience ✔ Master degree of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) ✔ 8+ Years of extensive experience in Manual testing and Business Analysis ✔ Responsible for the planning, executing and reporting of formal testing ✔ My experience:
- Analyzing business requirements and
- Transforming them into test plan with regards to the testing scope of the project
- Authoring of test cases
- Testing time estimation
- Performing the types of testing such as Exploratory, Functional, System, Regression
- Clear and informative bug reports
- Using bug-tracking system (JIra, Trello, Gitlab)
- Good knowledge in testing techniques and methodologies
- 8+ years experience in testing.
✔ Skills: Jira, Trello, Gitlab, Fire Bug, Google Analytics, E-Commerce, CMS: WordPress, Drupal; Agile\Scrum methodologies, Test Documentation creation and analysis, Issue Investigation, Gherkin, good team-player as well as solo, flexible, fastlearner, sociable, communicative, eager to learn new methods and tools.
If you do not see the skill needed for the project - I'm open for the new technologies and I am sure I can master it quick enough.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
More than 6 years in testing (Web,desktop,mobile applications)
Testing activities: • Experience in Scrum and Kanban as software development methodologies; • Creating BDD scenarios • Test documentation creation (test plan, checklist, test cases, bug reports, test strategy) • Performance testing, Api testing • Experience in working as Scrum Master • Suggesting improvement options • Cross-browser testing (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari) • Reviewing user interface
Have all coverage of devices (phones (Android and iOS) and tablets (Android and iOS)) Bug tracking systems - Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis, Trello
- Jenkins, TeamCity
- USD 26.00 / hr
- USD 4200.00 / mo.
Experienced QA Engineer/Software Tester
About 5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control. Master’s degree in Software Engineering. Skills&Experience:
- manual testing;
- performance (JMeter)
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
- automation testing (Selenium+java+TestNG);
- USD 29.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.