Hire QA Management developers
Quality Assurance QA is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
QA Specialist Manual / Automated
Detail-oriented and seasoned professional with more than six years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, validation, and verification. Well-versed in reviewing software requirement specifications, as well as identifying, creating, and implementing test scenarios, case, and scripts for various projects. Proficient with regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing. Expert at simultaneously managing multiple projects while meeting commitments and strict deadlines. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal skills in building positive work relationships with clients and professionals of all levels.
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing • Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases • Experienced in test result and defect analysis • Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product • Proven hands-on experience in testing web-based applications • Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills • Exceptionally high attention to details • Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
Automated testing: Selenium (including Page Object pattern), Capybara-WebKit, Codeception, Protractor, Webium
Version Control: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, iOS, Android, BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, PivotalTracker, Trello, BugZilla, Radmine, Asana etc
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Lettuce
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Matrices. TestRails
Programming langs and etc: Ruby, PHP, JS, Java, C#, Python, CSS, HTML, Xpath
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.