Hire Regression Testing developers
Regression testing is any type of software testing that seeks to uncover new errors, or regressions, in existing functionality after changes have been made to a system, such as functional enhancements, patches or configuration changes.
Senior Test Automation Architect
8 years of expiriance in Automation Software testing.
Wide range of automated testing, software testing expertise & QA skills.
Areas of expertise:
- Selenium WebDriver, Test Complete, QTP, Visual Studio CodedUI;
- SpeckFlow, JBehave;
- xUnit systems: TestNG, NUnit, MbUnit, JUnit, MSTest, PyTest;
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS;
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclips, IntelijIDEA;
- Bug tracker: Jira, Fogbugz, TFS, HP;
- Test case management tools: TestLink, TestRail, Jira Zephyr;
- VCS: Git, TFS, SVN, GitHub;
- SQL - Programming languages: Java, Python, C#;
- RestAPI, RestAssured;
- JiraAPI, TestRail API, Zephyr API, TestLink API;
- EUR 26.00 / hr
- EUR 4200.00 / mo.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
Software QC Engineer
I’ve been working as a QC Engineer for more than 4 years. I have experience in testing web applications and working with Microsoft SQL Database Server and Analysis Services. In addition to performing different types of testing, incident management and root-cause analysis, I’ve also been preparing test reports, estimating testing effort and participating in risks identification and assessment.
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
Experienced QA & Business Analyst / ISTQB Certified
Top Rated Freelancer ✔ 10+ projects ✔ 700+ hours worked ✔
QA engineer with 3.5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control, 1.5-year experience as a BA and 5+ years in the overall field of IT
As a QA I've got experience in:
- manual testing;
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
As BA I'm experienced in requirement management, requirement analysis, release management, creation of BPMN / UML diagrams
Will be happy to test your app, prepare tests cases, review existing ones as well as define a solution scope, elicit and communicate requirements to the customer and project teams, prioritize solution requirement with PO and facilitate product release decisions.
I always do my best to work fast but test thoroughly. Good in communication and responsible for what I do
Look forward to helping you!
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
- Expert in manual testing (functional, smoke, regression, integration, UI/UX) and test design (Creation of test suites/scenarios), web testing, mobile testing,
- Middle in SoapUI
- Beginner in Java, C++, PHP
I am a QA Engineer experienced in analysis and investigation of bugs, review of Requirement Specifications. Using JIRA and Yodiz as bug tracking systems, also using Windows and Linux with many browsers for web testing.
Qualification includes 5+ years experience in QA.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.