Hire Relational Databases developers
A relational database is a database that has a collection of tables of data items, all of which is formally described and organized according to the relational model.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.