Hire Ruby developers
Ruby is a dynamic, reflective, general-purpose object-oriented programming language that combines syntax inspired by Perl with Smalltalk-like features. It was also influenced by Eiffel and Lisp. Ruby was first designed and developed in the mid-1990s by Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto in Japan.
Fullstack Web developer
- I have participated in 8 projects as a fullstack-developer.
- I can skillfully use Rails, Express, React, Redux, Mobx, Postgresql, MongoDb, Redis, ElasticSearch, Web3.
- I write modular and understandable code.
- I am guided by SOLID and DRY.
- I understand Trailblazer.
- I'm on good terms with tests.
- I use service objects.
- I know how to refactor monolith apps.
- I have a teamlead experience with team of 7 developers.
- I have no communication problems
- I consider myself a responsible executive (discipline and respect for deadlines)
- I have successful experience in managing a team
- I have no problem with reading and writing in english, but sometimes have troubles with speaking
- I can design, optimise, program, any business-processes
- I can work with "fuzzy" tasks (when customer does not sure in his needs)
- USD 34.00 / hr
- USD 4300.00 / mo.
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
Full stack Ruby on Rails developer
I'm a full stack web developer. My tool for back-end is Ruby on Rails and my tools for front-end are React.js, Angular.js and jQuery.
I have worked with many clients on different projects. Especially I love back end tasks because they are the backbones of web apps.
I also have to mention about my experience on testing Ruby-on-Rails apps with minitest and rspec, deployment to popular hosting services such as AWS, Heroku and dedicated servers. And there were projects where I built APIs, integrated third party APIs.
There is one more skill which I have and love, which is scraping (data mining, web scraping, data scraping). I find scraping very interesting and enjoy it. My tools is this field are python and ruby, python scrapy and ruby nokogiri.
My skills are ready to serve you on tasks:
- Building web sites from scratch for different purposes
- Making back and front end fixes on existing web sites
- Integrating your web sites with different services through API
- Building APIs
- Coming soon, currently learning (CI/CD, Jenkins, CircleCI, Python Machine learning, Python Django)
The quality of my services will fulfill all your requirements!
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
QA Specialist Manual / Automated
Detail-oriented and seasoned professional with more than six years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, validation, and verification. Well-versed in reviewing software requirement specifications, as well as identifying, creating, and implementing test scenarios, case, and scripts for various projects. Proficient with regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing. Expert at simultaneously managing multiple projects while meeting commitments and strict deadlines. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal skills in building positive work relationships with clients and professionals of all levels.
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing • Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases • Experienced in test result and defect analysis • Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product • Proven hands-on experience in testing web-based applications • Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills • Exceptionally high attention to details • Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
Automated testing: Selenium (including Page Object pattern), Capybara-WebKit, Codeception, Protractor, Webium
Version Control: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, iOS, Android, BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, PivotalTracker, Trello, BugZilla, Radmine, Asana etc
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Lettuce
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Matrices. TestRails
Programming langs and etc: Ruby, PHP, JS, Java, C#, Python, CSS, HTML, Xpath
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.