Fullstack Web developer
- I have participated in 8 projects as a fullstack-developer.
- I can skillfully use Rails, Express, React, Redux, Mobx, Postgresql, MongoDb, Redis, ElasticSearch, Web3.
- I write modular and understandable code.
- I am guided by SOLID and DRY.
- I understand Trailblazer.
- I'm on good terms with tests.
- I use service objects.
- I know how to refactor monolith apps.
- I have a teamlead experience with team of 7 developers.
- I have no communication problems
- I consider myself a responsible executive (discipline and respect for deadlines)
- I have successful experience in managing a team
- I have no problem with reading and writing in english, but sometimes have troubles with speaking
- I can design, optimise, program, any business-processes
- I can work with "fuzzy" tasks (when customer does not sure in his needs)
USD 34.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 4300.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
- Fullstack Development, 7 years
- Ruby, 6 years
- React.js, 6 years
- Ruby on Rails, 6 years
- Express Js, 6 years
- Python, 6 years
- Mobx, 6 years
- HTML5, 6 years
- CSS3, 6 years
Lead fullstack developer @ MentalMarket
MentalMarket is bulletin board with goods and services, purchased for cryptocurrency. In this project I worked as a lead developer and sometimes as a product manager, somewhere between customers and core-team (designer, developers, managers). Developers team was about 7 developers at max.
My duties were included:
- design of application ecosystem (backend + frontend)
- creation of technical documentation of product, creation of technical tasks for developers
- design of backend, frontend apps
- design of company IT-infrastructure: db, product apps, system apps, monitor, dev servers, deploy scripts, CI builds, Amazon S3, CloudFront, Sentry, Slack, Zabbix)
- coding in Ruby, JS, Solidity (creation of Smart Contracts in Ethereum Network)
- sprints management, technical interviews, staff recruitment, employe training
- code review, code climate, creation of styleguides
- responsibility for every line of code and continuous applications performance
Fullstack-developer @ Setka
My project was wysiwyg-editor Setka Editor. This is great html-editor, that can be easily integrated to any CMS or used as a plugin in WordPress ecosystem. My team was included 9 developers.
My tasks on backend:
- API + webhooks integration with client CMS (Wordpress and custom CMS). Creation of technical documentation for client's developers.
- Automatic generation of CSS, JS files for client's sites
- Payments integration with Stripe
- CI (new editor releases call automatic updating editor files in client's CMS)
- Integration with Intercom
- Product's backoffice development
My tasks on frontend:
- design of frontend architecture (SPA with React, Redux)
- development of interface for css theme configuration
- development of client interface (application pages)
Fullstack developer @ Uniweb
I have participated in creation of learning manage system, where tutors could create their own courses with any topic (psychology, math, language learning and so on), and pupils could pass this courses and receive appropriated certificate, confirming knowledge. Course passing was designed with a lot of gamification, and so all exercise components are very interactive.
I have developed on backend:
- course passing scenarios
- completing exercises, passing exams, checking homework by tutor
- online-exercises between tutor and pupil
I have developed on frontend:
- interactive components for completing exercise (online-test, crosswords, voice exercise, video exercise)
- pupil and tutor user interface (profile, registration, courses, exercises)
Tests & Certificates
Upwork Readiness Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 90%
Ruby on Rails Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 83%