Hire SaaS developers
Software as a service SaaS sometimes referred to as "on-demand software", is a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.