Hire Internet Security developers
Computer security is a branch of computer technology known as information security as applied to computers and networks.
Personal information has been hidden.
I'm a site operations engineer, with 6 years of experience.
- Linux server administration, good overall system knowledge, and good troubleshooting skills. If something doesn't work as expected, I'm able to find the root cause and fix the issue.
- Bash, Python, Perl scripting. If something can be automated, I can automate it.
- Web servers, good experience with Apache and NGINX. If it can be cached or load balanced, I'm able to load balance it.
- Database, good experience with PosgreSQL and MySQL. I'm experienced with setting up replication, configuring backups, user management, etc. I have some experience with MongoDB as well.
- Backups. I know how to set up backups with different backup strategies, automate them even in complex configurations, and make sure that they really work and can be restored.
- Basic security auditing. I know how to configure firewalls iptables, ipfw and any systems that use then under the hood. I know how to set up remote logging of system events to have an audit trail in case of a break-in.
- Monitoring systems. I have good experience with Zabbix, and Nagios. I'm able to set up monitoring and alerts for any metric so you team will be notified in time about all problems with your product.
- Data collection and log analysis. I have experience with Graphite, Grafana, also Elasticsearch with Logstash and Kibana. Properly configured, those systems allow deep insight into functioning of your product and will help to prevent potential problems and outages.
- Virtualization systems. I work with XEN and KVM hypervisor, and use Proxmox VE as a ready to use solution.
- AWS. I know how to set up and properly use the Cloud so you can tap into Clouds full power and make your product both scale and be cost-effective.
- I have some experience with Windows server administration, I can configure Windows servers for many use cases.
- I also once wrote a Linux tutorial.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6000.00 / mo.