Hire Selenium developers
Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications. Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language Selenium IDE.
Automated testing | Test process design | Responsible for Quality
QA Lead | Automated testing for Web, Mobile, API | Full-cycle testing | QA process setup | Performance, Load, Stress testing | Responsibility for Quality on your project.
I am a Senior TECH Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 9 years of experience(wow, the time runs so quick; it's already 8 years passed.... huh).
For my career, I have tested various number of applications with a different level of complexity. I am good in tech tasks(automated, performance and load, low-level) as well as in manual testing test documentation, and test process design.
I like the challenges, and when I find a solution for every complex task, I am “on the seventh heaven” :-). My background and expertise allow me to say that I will be a valuable part of your team.
- EUR 34.00 / hr
- EUR 5400.00 / mo.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
QA automation engineer / Web and Mobile test automation / API testing
I propose skills like UI test automation with Java+Selenium, as well as setting up cross-browser testing with BrowserStack Automate. As for API tests automation, I have experience with Java+HTTPClient+RestAssured. As for mobile tests automation, these are Java+Appium or Espresso, and next step an AWS device farm or Firebase. Also, I'm able to set up CI with Jenkins.
- EUR 29.00 / hr
- EUR 4600.00 / mo.
ISTQB Certified/QA Engineer(automation/test analyst/manual testing)
I am hard working person ,very attentive to details , love this job because we provide quality to the customers. Have more then 7 years of experience .
- Experienced in vast variety of testing methodologies and techniques , in project measurements(testing metrics),evolving test strategy , writing test plans and test scenarios . -Experienced in UX / Acceptance Testing
- Experienced in api testing with Postman / Runscope
- Experienced in writing automation scripts for UI regression testing (Selenium/Watir + Java/Ruby/Python) /Protractor / GhostInspector -Experienced in performance/load testing with JMeter and LoadRunner . -Experienced in using different bug tracking tools JIRA , Bugzilla , Mantis and etc.
- Experienced in documentation creation with Confluence , TestRail PERSONAL QUALITIES : Hardworking , analytic mentality , lateral thinking, self-sufficient , goal-oriented , good communication skills , energetic , team player.
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
QA Specialist Manual / Automated
Detail-oriented and seasoned professional with more than six years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, validation, and verification. Well-versed in reviewing software requirement specifications, as well as identifying, creating, and implementing test scenarios, case, and scripts for various projects. Proficient with regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing. Expert at simultaneously managing multiple projects while meeting commitments and strict deadlines. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal skills in building positive work relationships with clients and professionals of all levels.
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing • Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases • Experienced in test result and defect analysis • Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product • Proven hands-on experience in testing web-based applications • Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills • Exceptionally high attention to details • Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
Automated testing: Selenium (including Page Object pattern), Capybara-WebKit, Codeception, Protractor, Webium
Version Control: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, iOS, Android, BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, PivotalTracker, Trello, BugZilla, Radmine, Asana etc
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Lettuce
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Matrices. TestRails
Programming langs and etc: Ruby, PHP, JS, Java, C#, Python, CSS, HTML, Xpath
- USD 33.00 / hr
- USD 5300.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer
- Expert in manual testing (functional, smoke, regression, integration, UI/UX) and test design (Creation of test suites/scenarios), web testing, mobile testing,
- Middle in SoapUI
- Beginner in Java, C++, PHP
I am a QA Engineer experienced in analysis and investigation of bugs, review of Requirement Specifications. Using JIRA and Yodiz as bug tracking systems, also using Windows and Linux with many browsers for web testing.
Qualification includes 5+ years experience in QA.
- USD 38.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
Senior Full-cycle Web/Mobile QA engineer, Automated Testing
I have overall 10+ years of working experience. On most of the projects I build QA process from scratch and was responsible for Quality of the project.
Quick facts about me:
- Huge experience in Full-Cycle Quality Assurance and testing
- Great experience in Automated testing for Web and Mobile;
- Complete test ecosystem setup(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins+Auto tests)
- Low level API testing;
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
During my carrier I created a huge number of test suites from scratch. I played Automation Architecture role on many projects. I have few dozen of physical mobile devices.
I like challenges ;-)
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
Senior QA tester
I'm an experienced QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Web and Software QA testing.
It is my passion to test applications and help customers to make their product bug free. I have tested business websites, E-commerce portals, Window applications and lot more.
My Manual Testing Skills :
1 - Test Planning 2 - Test Case Writing 3 - Test Scenarios Writing 4 - Test Summary Reports 5 - Use cases 6 - Bug Reporting 7 - Cross Browser Testing 8 - Pilot Testing 9 - API Testing (Automation API on JMeter)
I do Testings :
1 - Functional Testing 2 - NonFunctional Testing 3 - UI Testing 4 - Smoke Testing 5 - Regression Testing 6 - Integration Testing
Bug Tracking Systems : Jira, Mantis, RedMine.
I work at very reasonable rate and provide best software testing services in a way like :
1 - Write test cases , Execute Test cases 2 - Daily bug reporting 3 - Regression testing bases on developer solve bugs or new enhancement implements. 4 - I provide high quality QA services to make your product 100% user friendly and error free.
Always looking for opportunity to work for different people to make happy them by QA services.
Web-services testing (JMeter). Writing SQL requests for search and preparation of test data; Skills&Experience: - manual testing; - web projects testing; - desktop projects testing; - mobile applications testing; - web services testing; - SQL, WordPress
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.
QA Engineer, QA Manager, QA Automation
Over the last 10 years I have participated in software development process as QA Tester and QA Lead. I have good knowledge in automation (UI and API) that helps me show good performance in all directions. I can help you with developing good testing strategies in order to improve quality of your products.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.