Hire Spring Boot developers
Senior Fullstack developer with Java and AngularJS
I a senior Java engineer with 5+ years of experience in the software development industry. In the last year, I work as a team lead for a small team of Java developers. Delivered 15+ small applications for clients from USA.
- USD 45.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
15 years of programming experience with managed as well as native languages. Left a permanent contract job for freelance one to have the freedom to think and work outside of the corporate box.
Master Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Master Degree in Applied Mathematics and Information
Have a permanent dedication to open source development which could be found at github under the project name myNetPCB.
- EUR 50.00 / hr
- EUR 8000.00 / mo.
I started as a Java developer way back in 2014. Before that, I was working as a QA for antivirus software for another 2 years. I believe honesty, responsibility, and personal commitment are what makes me really stand out among the others. I am result oriented and I try to gain as much as possible business context on the project, to deliver the right solution. I'm willing to learn and grow. Here is a list of my technologies stack
- Java - Spring Framework, Spring Data, Play Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Flyway, (Maven, Gradle)
- Scala, Spring MVC
- SQL DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- non-SQL DB - MongoDB
- Apache Kafka, REST, Selenium Testing, Elasticsearch
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming
Android / IOS Senior Mobile Developer / Architect
I'm a high-quality native iOS and Android apps wizard. I'm Oracle Certified Java developer with Master's degree in CS with 12 years of experience in developing not only Android and IOS projects, but also different projects that made me a great architect, complex issue solver and UX/Features improver in all aspects with experience in huge amount of libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Parse, Spring and much much more. I'm the best in Android and iOS app development as I'm up to date with new technologies, features, and tricks that Google team or Apple team announce. I have led all projects from scratch up to release with a full understanding of OOP, SOLID, optimization, analysis and user experience. I'm proud of apps I made: GuruShots, LiftDay, LiveMaster, and others, so thanks to my clients that trusted me and gave me that opportunity. NOTE: Please do not be surprised by the large number of described technologies, that's even not all. 13 years is more than enough to be able to work with so many technologies!
JAVA: Android(all), JSE, JEE, Kotlin, Groovy.
Mobile: Android, IOS.
Swift 1/2/3/4: IOS 8/9/10/11.
Backend: Spring Boot, Grails/Groovy, XML, JSON, REST, XSL/XSLT.
DB: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, XMLDB, PostgreSQL.
Severs: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, Parse server.
Libraries and Frameworks: Firebase, Gradle, Spring-Android, RoboSpice, Retrofit, ORMLite, Google Services SDK, iOS Extensions, Square libraries, CocoaPods, Parse SDK, Backendless, Layer SDK, AfNetworking, Alamofire, Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram Kit, Flurry SDK, GoogleAppIndexing, Grails, Spring, Struts/Struts2, JPA, Jespa, Hibernate, Ant, Web Services, JMS, JUnit, pi4j(Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi), FFMPEG, DexProtector.
-Tools: Git, SVN, Intellij Idea, xCode 7/8/9, Android Studio, Jira, YouTrack, Zeplin.
-Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced in apps that included: Social, Chat, IM Messaging, Map, Filtering, Search, E-commerce, In-app billing/purchases, Store, Fitness, Photos, Event, Backup, Image, Contacts, Calendar, Share, Push, Interactive, Notifications Content/Service extension, Deep link, Navigation, Animation, Crop, File, Upload, JSON, REST, API, Library/Gallery, Paging, Storyboard, Support multiple screen sizes, Full stack, Best practice code, Convention, OOP, Play Store, Itunesconnect, TestFlight.
- USD 52.00 / hr
- USD 6600.00 / mo.
Senior Software engineer
A skilled Java developer with working experience. Proven expert skills with Java. Java frameworks - Akka, Camel, Flink, Dropwizard, Spring, Micronaut, Hibernate. In memory caching: Spring cache, EhCache, Infinispawn Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Mongodb Messaging: ZMQ, Kaffka, ActiveMQ Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent in communication and teamwork. A self-motivated and hardworking person.
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Experienced Java/Kotlin Developer.
- Over 8 years of software and webapps development;
- Took part of lots of enterprise projects (portfolio with the selected products can be found below);
- Fluent in Spring Boot and many related frameworks and technologies;
- Striving for the SOLID design, but not forgetting about pragmatic approach;
- High self-organization and discipline.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Web frameworks: Spring IoC / Spring Boot / Spring Data JPA / Spring JDBC Template / Spring MVC / Spring Security / JSF / Servlet
JQuery, D3.js, require.js, AngularJS
Hybris, SAP HANA
Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, Apache httpd
Ant, Maven (flyway, liquibase), Gradle
Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Arquillian
Apache Chemistry, LogicalDoc
HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST Web Services
PDF generation tools: PageFlex, BFO, Jasper Report
MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase
Eclipse, Intellij Idea
Jenkins, Sonar Qube (custom rules for it), Git, SVN
Ubuntu, Windows Server
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Java/Kotlin Back-end Developer
A skilled, knowledgeable and qualified specialist with a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering. I have an extensive background in computer programming.
I focus mostly on Java technologies such as Spring Framework, Hibernate, Gradle, etc. In past, I've developed enterprise-level eHealth applications and then I switched to freelancing and work remotely now. I prefer to work with adequate, serious, and honest clients.
It is my pleasure to help people implement their ideas. I would be glad if my skills and experience might be useful to you. And at the same time, I am opened for new technologies, tools and methodologies.
- USD 39.00 / hr
- USD 6200.00 / mo.