Hire Spring Security developers
Spring Security is a Java/Java EE framework that provides authentication, authorization and other security features for enterprise applications.
Senior Fullstack developer with Java and AngularJS
I a senior Java engineer with 5+ years of experience in the software development industry. In the last year, I work as a team lead for a small team of Java developers. Delivered 15+ small applications for clients from USA.
- USD 45.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Hi, I am a 10+ years professional full-stack Java developer and engineer of web and enterprise applications of a different kind of size and difficulty from scratch. My main area of expertise is back-end and front-end of web development. I have experience in development of large, scalable applications. I'm also good at writing SQL queries and database design. I can be involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
My skills in detail are:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, JPA, Hibernate, AWS, Node.js, Struts, AspectJ, Flyway, JasperReports, Itext, Jackson, POI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, DbUnit.
- AJAX, REST, JSON, XML, Cloud Computing Services, Microservices.
- Databases - Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Application Servers - Tomcat, Jetty.
- Tools/Environments - Maven, Git, SVN, JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
I have positive communication skills with customers and good in analytic, problem solving and logical thinking. I enjoyed repeated success in understanding business expectations, building effective solutions, and facilitating Agile model of the software development lifecycle.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.
Fullstack Java developer | Kotlin | Node.js | Kafka | GraphQL | REST
I'm Full stack Java developer and system architect with significant technical and analytical skills. I have been team-leading for desktop, web and mobile application, backend and frontend development for corporative and individual clients in financial, fintech & IoT and other areas for the last 10 years.
- Java, Node.js, Multithreading, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Kotlin, JPA (1,2), REST, Hibernate, Kundera, JMS, IBM MQ, WebServices, JDBC, JSP, AspectJ AOP, JavaMail, Ehcache, JUnit, Akka, Kafka, Struts 2, Vaadin, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAXB, Hazelcast, Vert.x, Hadoop, Ignite, Redis, GraphQL, Elasticsearch.
- Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL ,DB2
- NoSQL: Apache Cassandra
- Spring Security, JAAS, Apache Shiro
- Distributed interaction: Apache ZooKeeper
- Data Processing: Akka, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Full-text search: Solr
- Version control: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Web frameworks: Spring MVC
- Web/app. servers: Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss
- Infrastructure: Docker
- Build tools: Docker, Maven, Grunt, Yarn
- Operating systems: Unix\Linux, Windows
I'm passionate about delivery software and not only writing code. My main focus is high-performance web applications are written in Java, relational and NoSQL databases, and web technologies. Followed both Agile and waterfall methodologies participated in all the project lifecycle stages – from requirements gathering till support and tuning in Production. Have a strong passion for a high-quality solution with good architecture.
- USD 48.00 / hr
- USD 6100.00 / mo.
- Spring Boot
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Framework
- Fullstack Development
- Spring Security
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Struts
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Shirol
- Angular 6
- Ionic Framework
- Oracle Programming