Hire SQLite Programming developers
SQLite is a relational database management system contained in a C programming library.
Huge part of my programming experience was the Android development. I have a good knowledge of the Android SDK, an experience of adaptive UI and optimizing code to achieve a better performance.
I have experience with:
- Java, Kotlin
- Dependency Injection (Dagger 2)
- Rest API (Volley, Retrofit)
- MVP pattern
- RxJava, RxAndroid, RxJs
- Cloud Services (Firebase, AWS)
- Media files playback (recording, editing, storage, and streaming)
- Local data storage (e.g. Realm, SQL)
- Stress testing (there are a lot devices to test apps in any version of Android, that allows me to catch all the bugs).
Prefer to have good relations with customers and also to discuss all aspects of the product.
- USD 35.00 / hr
- USD 5600.00 / mo.
Within 4 years I'm involved in Android development. One of my main skills is to create professional, responsive, intuitive mobile applications for Android.
I know how to create quality android apps. I am responsible and always in touch with my clients. These stories when a freelancer hasn't communicated with a customer for several days are not about me. Also, I complete tasks on time because I understand that it is important for you.
I am a responsible worker. I do my work with the full dedication and strive for excellent quality. From my side, I guarantee high-quality work while doing it as fast as possible. I am available to start work immediately and up to 40 hours per week.
Technical Skill Set:
- Good understanding of Core Java, Kotlin concepts (oops, collections and multithreading)
- Experience working with different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (Retrofit, OkHttp, Websockets)
- Experience with offline database storage (Sqlite, Realm)
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Android SDK (Fragment API, Bluetooth/BLE API, Camera API, Service API, BroadcastReceiver, Job Scheduler API)
- Android Testing (Robolectric, Mockito, Espresso, UI Automator, Junit, Hamcrest)
- Image processing (Picasso, Glide, Fresco)
- Google Play Services (Maps/Places, Location, GCM, AdMob/DFP, Drive, Face Detection)
- Firebase (Auth, Database, Notifications, Analytics, Cloud Functions, Crash Reporting etc.)
- Social networks (Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram SDK, Vkontakte SDK)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (Support libraries, Custom views, Custom themes/styles)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Looking forward to work with you!
- USD 40.00 / hr
- USD 6400.00 / mo.