Hire Stored Procedure Development developers
A stored procedure is a subroutine available to applications that access a relational database system.
Personal information has been hidden.
Passionate SQL Developer with 4y+ experience. I'd be glad to help you.
What I can do:
- create complex queries, subqueries (MS Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access etc);
- query optimization;
- develop stored procedures, functions, triggers (T-SQL, PL/SQL etc);
- develop entity-relation diagrams (ERD) (tools: PowerDesigner, ER studio, draw.io);
- remove duplicates from database;
- create all necessary views, indexes;
- create reports (tools: SSRS, JasperStudio, Crystal Reports);
- data visualization (Tableau);
- design Data WareHouse;
- develop ETL process;
- upload data from different sources (Excel, CSV, another databases);
- database integration with another systems;
- database testing;
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.