Hire Test Automation developers
Test automation is the use of software to control the execution of tests, the comparison of actual outcomes to predicted outcomes, the setting up of test preconditions, and other test control and test reporting functions.
Senior Test Automation Architect
8 years of expiriance in Automation Software testing.
Wide range of automated testing, software testing expertise & QA skills.
Areas of expertise:
- Selenium WebDriver, Test Complete, QTP, Visual Studio CodedUI;
- SpeckFlow, JBehave;
- xUnit systems: TestNG, NUnit, MbUnit, JUnit, MSTest, PyTest;
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS;
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclips, IntelijIDEA;
- Bug tracker: Jira, Fogbugz, TFS, HP;
- Test case management tools: TestLink, TestRail, Jira Zephyr;
- VCS: Git, TFS, SVN, GitHub;
- SQL - Programming languages: Java, Python, C#;
- RestAPI, RestAssured;
- JiraAPI, TestRail API, Zephyr API, TestLink API;
- EUR 26.00 / hr
- EUR 4200.00 / mo.
Automated testing | Test process design | Responsible for Quality
QA Lead | Automated testing for Web, Mobile, API | Full-cycle testing | QA process setup | Performance, Load, Stress testing | Responsibility for Quality on your project.
I am a Senior TECH Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 9 years of experience(wow, the time runs so quick; it's already 8 years passed.... huh).
For my career, I have tested various number of applications with a different level of complexity. I am good in tech tasks(automated, performance and load, low-level) as well as in manual testing test documentation, and test process design.
I like the challenges, and when I find a solution for every complex task, I am “on the seventh heaven” :-). My background and expertise allow me to say that I will be a valuable part of your team.
- EUR 34.00 / hr
- EUR 5400.00 / mo.
Senior Java Ruby QA Automation Engineer
I’m a test automation software developer. I design tests as well as test automation frameworks for web applications with Java and Ruby programming language + Selenium Webdriver lib.
When designing frameworks for my tests, I aspire to implement best OOP practices and try to divide the problem into maintainable components using “Page Object Pattern” approach.
Strong in Web and Mobile Automation Testing
- Total 4+ Years of Automated Testing experience.
- Hand on Experience in automating web application using Selenium Webdriver and building Automation Framework from scratch.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver Framework in JAVA with PageObjects design pattern using PageFactory, Maven as build automation too
- Maintained automated tests and ensure the inclusion of the latest code changes using QF-Test (record and playback automation tool)
- QF Test, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver, soupUI, Rest API, JIRA, QPACK, SIKULI, Python, unix, SecureCRT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL, Tortoise SVN, github, Confluence, tomcat
- EUR 20.00 / hr
- EUR 3200.00 / mo.
QA automation engineer / Web and Mobile test automation / API testing
I propose skills like UI test automation with Java+Selenium, as well as setting up cross-browser testing with BrowserStack Automate. As for API tests automation, I have experience with Java+HTTPClient+RestAssured. As for mobile tests automation, these are Java+Appium or Espresso, and next step an AWS device farm or Firebase. Also, I'm able to set up CI with Jenkins.
- EUR 29.00 / hr
- EUR 4600.00 / mo.
Senior QA Engineer/Manual/Automation
I am detail oriented professional QA engineer with:
- 5 years of experience in Manual testing
- 2.5 years of experience in Automation testing I can test everything and able to find defects that others won’t find because I highly competent technically.
During my career I worked on various types of projects: Blockchain - based projects, Corporate Business apps, Booking systems, Travel-solution projects, E-commerce, News portals, Educational portals, Mobile games, etc.
- Functional testing;
- Web testing;
- Mobile testing;
- Domain testing;
- E2E testing;
- Pixel perfect testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Localization testing;
- UI/UX testing;
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing;
- TestLink, TestRail;
- Jira, Trello.
- Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/Maven;
- Selenium grid;
- Galen Framework;
- Intellij IDEA.
- CI: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Test documentation authoring;
- Business requirements testing and clarification;
- HTML/CSS, XML, JSON;
- Fluent English;
I can work from 7 PM till 01 AM (UTC +3).
My preference is long term-cooperation, because this helps to learn all company products and people which play important role in successful understanding and cooperation.
I work with next devices:
- Android (5.0.1, 5.1.1, 8.1.0);
- Laptop (Windows 7);
- Desktop (Windows 10);
- Laptop (MacOS Mojave);
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2)
- USD 30.00 / hr
- USD 4800.00 / mo.
Sr ISTQB Automated QA: Selenium, Appium, Protractor, Capybara, JS, API
I am a fan of best practices and integrated solutions(e.g. complete test ecosystem implementation(integration of Jira+TestRail/Zephyr+Jenkins/Bamboo+automated tests into one system). I have over 10 years of QA experience. Huge experience in manual and automation testing using different solutions and practices.
Quick facts about me:
- Full-cycle testing, Automated testing for Web, Mobile and API
- Performance/Load/Stress testing
- QA Audit and Test process setup
- 17 000 hours of work done
- 10 years in QA, Complex QA Solutions
- Independent Testing * 5-Stars Feedback, 100% Job Success Rate
- Top-Rated QA with on-time delivery
WEB AUTOMATED TESTING:
☞ Mobile(Appium, Calabash, BrowserStack, SauceLabs) ☞ JS(WebDriver.io, Codecept.JS, Protractor, mocha) ☞ Ruby(pure Selenium, Watir, Capybara, Cucumber) ☞ Python(Selenium, Lettuce, Allure) ☞ PHP(Codeception, Behat) ☞ Java(pure selenium, Appium, EasyB, JBehave, Cucumber) ☞ C#(pure selenium, CodedUI, WebAII(Telerik))
PERFORMANCE / LOAD / STRESS TESTING: ☞ JMeter ☞ NeoLoad ☞ BlazeMeter
I implemented CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION(Jenkins, Bamboo, CC, Go, TeamCity etc) solutions with acceptance testing frameworks:
☞ Cucumber ☞ Codeception ☞ Fitness ☞ Thucydides ☞ Jbehave ☞ EasyB
☞ BrowserStack ☞ SauceLabs ☞ AWS Device Farm for running tests in cloud.
Also I've performed the development process streamlining, requirements creation, managing of human resource, test documentation development, etc. I passed successfully ISTQB Foundation level exams and received ISTQB certificate.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.
ISTQB Certified/QA Engineer(automation/test analyst/manual testing)
I am hard working person ,very attentive to details , love this job because we provide quality to the customers. Have more then 7 years of experience .
- Experienced in vast variety of testing methodologies and techniques , in project measurements(testing metrics),evolving test strategy , writing test plans and test scenarios . -Experienced in UX / Acceptance Testing
- Experienced in api testing with Postman / Runscope
- Experienced in writing automation scripts for UI regression testing (Selenium/Watir + Java/Ruby/Python) /Protractor / GhostInspector -Experienced in performance/load testing with JMeter and LoadRunner . -Experienced in using different bug tracking tools JIRA , Bugzilla , Mantis and etc.
- Experienced in documentation creation with Confluence , TestRail PERSONAL QUALITIES : Hardworking , analytic mentality , lateral thinking, self-sufficient , goal-oriented , good communication skills , energetic , team player.
- USD 37.00 / hr
- USD 5900.00 / mo.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer Manual / Automate A passionate, hardworking and seasoned professional with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance, testing. Proficient with functional, usability, exploratory, UI/UX, negative, compatibility, regression, UAT, betta, responsive, adaptive, smoke, REST API, testing. My services will help you to identify the problem with your application and find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- always be to meet your needs and deadline
- result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented person
- prefer like to communicate with the client so that I can have a clear understanding of Their needs and vision of the project.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Test Documentation: Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports.
- Automated mobile testing: Appium automated testing framework, Android,
- Automated web testing: Selenium (POM)
- API testing: Postman, SoapUI
- OSs: Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Trello;
- Version Control: Git
- Programming languages: C#, PHP, JS, Java, CSS, HTML
- Tools and diagnostic: Firebug
- USD 22.00 / hr
- USD 3500.00 / mo.